Ladeside v Meadow

Sancho Panza

Hard one to call, we have shipped some poor goals recently and Meadow with 4 clean sheets.

Ardagh cup win was hard fought and league results suggest an away win.

with our current injury list I would take a draw to

be honest

Medda also have a couple missing. Who missing for ladeside.

Lottery numbers for tonight please??

1 5 10 25 28 30 lol

Good big strong team medda.

Felt the 1st was even with Medda takin their chances well . Had the better of the 2nd then 2 quick goals seemed to have sealed it. Left then & missed Malones hat trick & by all accounts Fahey had a mare at the 5th

#COTB

Showed great spirit to claw it back to 3-4, past Ladeside teams could have capitulated.First two goals were free hits at edge of area with nobody closing soon,3rd and 4th diabolical and the last one a disaster.Cannae defend like that in top league ffs,Swift was a great defender himself and must realise we are embarrassing at the back just noo.

Thought Medda were good..strong,determined and clinical in front of goal..will give Talbot a right fight for the title if they continue showing the same desire and belief.Thought wee Deas was really,really good.

Fantastic hat trick from Malone who started the match at left back,his third was sensational.

Disappointed with the result,especially the defending but happy with the spirit and scoring 3 against a well drilled Medda defence is encouraging. Brilliant value for money again,cannae beat the juniors.

I was very impressed with Malone. To get a hat trick from left wing back with 3 great strikes. Your defence and goalie was very leaky but our first two goals were top class strikes from Chris Hall. I thought at 4 v 1 we should have held out far easier. Only a massive mistake by your keeper and clinical play by Deas gave us a cushion.

Great game, great day and I wonder if that neutral who thought Meadow were boring last week thought the same today!!

What a game today. Can't criticise medda because there work rate the full game was something else. Hall had a blinder and so did deas unfortunately. But to be fair as a kilbirnie supporter to score 3 goals against a "solid" medda defence is promising. Can't wait till our full team is back again. Who is the medda left back?

Archived