ghostbusters 3

But you can't deny there's loads of headcases going nuts about it being an all female cast when they would have said f**k all if it was an all male cast. 

Possibly, but it depends on the actors. I'd rate Mellisa McCarthy at around the Rob Schneider level of funny, and believe me - there would be outcry if he remade Ghostbusters.

She's been in some decent stuff, but my personal opinion is that she was routinely the lowbrow, lowest common denominator of those. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melissa McCarthy, like Rob Schneider was back in the day, felt like a breath of fresh air in their small breakout roles because they owned their scenes. Put them in full length films however, and they just become grating.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought it was the least funny movie I have ever seen. I don't think I laughed once.

The bit where everone had diarrhoea was good.....the rest of it was awful. Made me just wanna go n watch the hangover immediately to see how it should have been done. They will ruin ghostbusters

• 3 months later...

Still can't believe this is happening. The song makes me want to vomit, while all the trailers look utterly hilarious

totalfilm-583302.jpg

Think it sums up the folk who want this film made, that this magazine cover has been called sexist and theres a petition to get it changed.

It can't be worse than Ghostbusters 2 surely.

Say what now?

Surely....surely you aren't actually saying Ghostbusters 2 is not a good a film?

Archived