London pub for Scotland v Poland

I'm going to be in London on Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a pub good for watching Scotland matches please?

Maybe find a Polish one the English do not even know or care when we are playing Polish lagers good to that Tyskie

I watched many games and had a great time in the Rob Roy near Paddington, only game I missed Alex Salmond turned up buying drinks, I was gutted.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/89/891/rob_roy/paddington

A bit more detail - it is an Aberdeen pub, lots of photos on the wall, should be a decent crowd so get along in good time, for some matches opposition fans have turned up in good form, I remember Nigeria and Norway as examples.

And you'll meet plenty of Scots lads who you may need to pass money over to the bar and will pass a drink and change back to you

Of course, some of the above may depend on results today!

Yeah, think it closed last year. Easily the best bet it the Famous Three Kings right opposite West Kensington tube station. Has like 30 screens of varying sizes showing 10+ matches on international or CL nights. There is likely to be a mix of Scots and Poles plus umpteen other nationalities there.

Worth getting there a bit early if you want a seat!

Three Kings

Archived