'Friday Night Lights' 10/10/14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game at Blairmount which was a real credit to South football, good goals, good outfield play, defensive mistakes, yellow cards, hard tackles, big noisy crowd but good humoured, lots of football talent on both sides and a fair result with both teams showing a great respect for each other....well done everyone involved.....players, management , Committees and supporters.......well done Wigtownshire........where this seasons league championship looks like landing again,,,,with the venue still in doubt!!!!!

Great game at Blairmount which was a real credit to South football, good goals, good outfield play, defensive mistakes, yellow cards, hard tackles, big noisy crowd but good humoured, lots of football talent on both sides and a fair result with both teams showing a great respect for each other....well done everyone involved.....players, management , Committees and supporters.......well done Wigtownshire........where this seasons league championship looks like landing again,,,,with the venue still in doubt!!!!!

Will agree with you on that!! Poor game by the referee Jim Thompson!! Unsurprising that is however!! Great game summed up well I'd say by the word used in Newton Twitter page which said it was an "enthralling game"!!

Their management teams conduct is embarrassing on a regular basis. Holden in particular

Our management team are passionate and give all they can entirely voluntary. As for swearing Don't think Hughy does so a bit of humble pie or gingerbread mate. Creetown should have won by four clear goals on chances created.

I'm flabbergasted with this here;

Do Wigtown actually have a football team??

I've honestly never heard of them in my puff.

Sound like a right second rate mob to me.

Newton Stuart for the league.

First things first it's Stewart not Stuart!! Then yes Wigtown do have a football team founded in 1880!! And finally it's disappointing that you are know that Newton are going to win the league that the so called non existent Wigtown walked last season!! So yes the Champions (Wigtown) are a football team!!

I'm flabbergasted with this here;

Do Wigtown actually have a football team??

I've honestly never heard of them in my puff.

Sound like a right second rate mob to me.

Newton Stuart for the league.

Wisen up u clown. Wigtown won basically everything put Infront them last season, (beating ever lowland league team we played also). Yes things never went to plan tonight but we still walked away with a point away from home from a previous unbeaten team. Leagues trophies aint won in early October

Wisen up u clown. Wigtown won basically everything put Infront them last season, (beating ever lowland league team we played also). Yes things never went to plan tonight but we still walked away with a point away from home from a previous unbeaten team. Leagues trophies aint won in early October

Stop being so defensive and keep your wig on,I honestly never knew that Wigtown had a football team. :huh:

Newton Stewart will romp the league, are Wigtown honestly a football team?

They sound total dung to be honest.

Archived