'Friday Night Lights' 10/10/14

South of Scotland League

Crichton v Abbey Vale - Good local game on the DHS 3G, could possibly have a half decent crowd which would be good. Crichton at home will go into this game as favourites at home but Vale will want to leave with the 3 points. Potential good game could be had here. 4-3

Edusport Academy v Upper Annandale - Trip up the motorway for Uppers and they'd be silly not to just keep on going to Glasgow for a big night out afterwards. Edu are doing well in the league but remain unpredictable. Uppers have also been unpredictable of late but Edu must go in as favourites for this one. 3-1

Heston Rovers v Lochar Thistle - Potential feisty encounter after last weekends very close game. Another opportunity for a good crowd but the Queens game being on tv may not help. Lochar go in as favourites after last weeks victory but a very different type of game can only be expected on such a different surface to last week. 2-3

Newton Stewart v Wigtown - Huge game in Wigtownshire on Friday which i'm sure will attract an excellent crowd. Newton at home will be favourites as their undefeated run continues but they'll have to be on top of their game to beat Wigtown who are also on excellent form at the moment. A win would really be massive for Newton's title challenge but a Wigtown victory would help out the rest of the league in their pursuit of Newton. 2-2

All the best under the lights.

CKK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree Jackson, I watched the game last year at Palmerston and luckily Lochar Thistle had that Iain Anderson playing or the result would of swung the other way, good chance for both teams to play on new surface as the grass from season before was not up to scratch. Im predicting an Heston win, I hear Lochar Thistle have defence injury worries, was mentioned in the paper today

I watched the previous fixture last week at max high school and i personally thought lochar we're lucky to get a result out the game. Yes I hear they have the young Woodward boy suspended after he got sent off in the edu defeat. I predict a close game this time around 5-1 Heston.

Heston will beat lochar at palmerston tonight, even though lochar beat them last week I heard the referee had a big part to play in that. Also lochar have failed to beat heston at palmerston before

Am sure Lochar beat Heston in league last season 5-3 at Palmerston.

Cracking game in prospect tonight.

I watched the previous fixture last week at max high school and i personally thought lochar we're lucky to get a result out the game. Yes I hear they have the young Woodward boy suspended after he got sent off in the edu defeat. I predict a close game this time around 5-1 Heston.

Haha, that's not a close game!

Am sure Lochar beat Heston in league last season 5-3 at Palmerston.

Cracking game in prospect tonight.

Correct. I think both teams won a match each at Palmerston. Expecting a great game tonight, potentially more entertaining than the Queens game IMO.

That is an absolutely cracking result. Creetown definitely on the up.

Creetown were best team from start to finnish,the only thing that let them down were the idiots in there dug out,they did nothing but swear at the ref all game and never off the park

Archived