Airdrie v Brechin

Jamie McCormack was comfortably the worst player on the park yesterday and that is some feat considering how poor the rest were. Shame as he started so well for us. I'd definitely drop him and replace him with Gerry for next week and push McLean back to the right side.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach that's nothing, there is a picture on somebody's phone from the last time we were in the bowling club at Dumbarton. In the space of about half an hour, 6 lads managed to fill an entire table with their empty nip glasses and beer bottles . They had a wee thirst on that day !

Think that was on my phone. Was a fair raid up that day. :lol:

Jamie McCormack was comfortably the worst player on the park yesterday and that is some feat considering how poor the rest were. Shame as he started so well for us. I'd definitely drop him and replace him with Gerry for next week and push McLean back to the right side.

Really desperate times when you're replacing someone with Gerry McLauchlan.

There's probably been a different Thistle on each Airdrie match thread asking this but.. how's Richards-Everton doing?

He's been okay. Strong in the air but fancies himself as a footballer too much, been caught out a few times.

From what I've seen of him I don't think he's up to the Premier League at the moment.

At that time , I was just going to home games with my dad.......couldn't afford and wasn't allowed to travel to away games.

Sandy Clark ? Was it not the early eighties he played ?

Sandy started with us in that season, 1973-74, left to go to West Ham in 1982

Not at game but spoke to several who were and this post seems to adequately reflect the comments.

I d think the way we set up will invite teams in to us and if we are playing pooryl then a 4-0 is likely. If it all works then we get a decent result.

Coaching staff appearing not interested was the begining of the end for the likes of Duffy and Weir - admittedly they were different creatures but if our current lot start demonstrating a lack of interest then be warned.

It is a slippery slope.

Not at game but spoke to several who were and this post seems to adequately reflect the comments.

I d think the way we set up will invite teams in to us and if we are playing pooryl then a 4-0 is likely. If it all works then we get a decent result.

Coaching staff appearing not interested was the begining of the end for the likes of Duffy and Weir - admittedly they were different creatures but if our current lot start demonstrating a lack of interest then be warned.

It is a slippery slope.

Hopefully I'll be proved wrong but it just got on my wick seeing Taylor laughing away with a Grant Johnson (who was not laughing), when managers of other teams would ve been at near heart attack stage with the performance....It was truly the worst I can recall and I ve seen ACCIES give us 9 , Celtic give us 7 , Meadowbank give us 6 , even Farfar s 5 last year we still created chances and put up a wee bit fight ..

I do hope it did not spoil players night out on Saturday tho

Archived