Airdrie v Brechin

Not looking forward to this too much after recent displays. Has Darren McCormick been getting his game at Glebe ? If so, would imagine him to stick a 30 yarder past McNeil. Realism suggests a draw or defeat....misplaced optimism goes for a scrappy 2-1.

Aside from the game...

- there is a bus leaving straight after the game for the Scotland match. Only 4 seats left - pm if interested.

- The Airdrie fanzine Only the Lonely is relaunched on Saturday....£3 from various sellers around the stadium.

- Stadium Bar opens at 11.30. Merchandise on sale in here before and after. Other pubs are available :) namely Cue Here, West End, and Yesterdays.

- All Aces/Young supporters are invited along to the stadium at 10.50 sharp to get a team picture with the playing squad. Should be a great opportunity for the kids. Afterwards there will be training for the kids or games/dvd's/face painting etc in the games room in the Presidents Bar.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking forward to this too much after recent displays. Has Darren McCormick been getting his game at Glebe ? If so, would imagine him to stick a 30 yarder past McNeil. Realism suggests a draw or defeat....misplaced optimism goes for a scrappy 2-1.

Aside from the game...

- there is a bus leaving straight after the game for the Scotland match. Only 4 seats left - pm if interested.

- The Airdrie fanzine Only the Lonely is relaunched on Saturday....£3 from various sellers around the stadium.

- Stadium Bar opens at 11.30. Merchandise on sale in here before and after. Other pubs are available :) namely Cue Here, West End, and Yesterdays.

- All Aces/Young supporters are invited along to the stadium at 10.50 sharp to get a team picture with the playing squad. Should be a great opportunity for the kids. Afterwards there will be training for the kids or games/dvd's/face painting etc in the games room in the Presidents Bar.

Never mind McCormack scoring a thirty yarder into McNeil johnny Vegas could score a 30 yarder into McNeil

Abysmal need a goalkeeper

3-1 brechin

Surely our defense cant be as bad as it was last week. People were raving about Gasparroto and Richards-Everton, the latter was particularly gash last week, but I've yet to see anything to get excited about. Even if they do come onto a game, they'll be back at their respective clubs come January, and we start again.

I really cant see what Bollan sees in the 'keeper, apart from the fact he's probably cheap. He's been awful so far. The difference between the way Adam transformed a shaky defense into a solid one and the way this clown transmits the shambles mindset throughout the back four would be amusing if it weren't so serious.

I'll repeat this ad nauseam but we need, need, need creativity in the middle. We've plenty defensive types but no-one who can take charge and make things happen. Lister and Prunty are wasted. Long balls knocked up to them leaves them feeding off scraps all day long. In my view, due to personnel, it'll not be long before one of those lads is asked to come back into the midfield.

Not sure Brechin are as strong on paper as they have been in previous seasons. Trouten and McCormack certainties to score.

I'm going for a fortunate 2-2. Brechin fans to pollute the thread, in true Angus style, telling us how the were cheated, we should have had 52 sendings off and the standside linesman was wearing a Montrose top and wrongly flagged them 95 times. Oh, and it's too expensive.

Surely our defense cant be as bad as it was last week. People were raving about Gasparroto and Richards-Everton, the latter was particularly gash last week, but I've yet to see anything to get excited about. Even if they do come onto a game, they'll be back at their respective clubs come January, and we start again.

I really cant see what Bollan sees in the 'keeper, apart from the fact he's probably cheap. He's been awful so far. The difference between the way Adam transformed a shaky defense into a solid one and the way this clown transmits the shambles mindset throughout the back four would be amusing if it weren't so serious.

I'll repeat this ad nauseam but we need, need, need creativity in the middle. We've plenty defensive types but no-one who can take charge and make things happen. Lister and Prunty are wasted. Long balls knocked up to them leaves them feeding off scraps all day long. In my view, due to personnel, it'll not be long before one of those lads is asked to come back into the midfield.

Not sure Brechin are as strong on paper as they have been in previous seasons. Trouten and McCormack certainties to score.

I'm going for a fortunate 2-2. Brechin fans to pollute the thread, in true Angus style, telling us how the were cheated, we should have had 52 sendings off and the standside linesman was wearing a Montrose top and wrongly flagged them 95 times. Oh, and it's too expensive.

Stop picking on our Brechin chums, have a bit of respect for the second best team in Angus.

Stop picking on our Brechin chums, have a bit of respect for the second best team in Angus.

Yer a a bunch o fud s !!

McCormack s been good only seen him really struggle against Forfar but so did the rest of the defence that day ! Playing well goin forward though and creating loads o chances or hitting woodwork!

How long by car from Airdrie to Ibrokes

Really disappointed in Airdrie this season. Thought they might have been challenging at the top end. Maybe their run will start tomorrow as it did near the end of last season after beating us !!

As for the last paragraph , the only definite is the last sentence ...........Robbing b*****ds.

If it wasn't for the great hospitality at the pool club in town , I wouldn't bother.

Just seen on our website that it's £17 admission. :o

I'm pretty sure your website is wrong. We charge £18 for box office teams, such as Brechin, and £16 for the rest of the diddys.

Archived