MSP Expenses

orlandoblue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every thread started by no voters since the referendum has been a shocking morass of ignorance and stupidity.

This. I'm not sure if No voters are just ignorant or if they're very, very stupid.

I suspect both.

Maybe you should take comfort in the fact you were able to easily find it out. Most politicians expensive claims throughout the world are entirely secretive, and many of them rob the national purse of six figures and in some cases seven figures, and it's impossible to prove as they have the monopoly on the information. Information which they go to great lengths to keep secret from you.

Here is some more whataboutery for you.

Party leader's expenses (in order of amount claimed)

Johann Lamont spent £19,697

Ruth Davidson spent £17,184

Willie Rennie spent £16,394

Alex Salmond spent £9,691

hmmmmmmmmmm.

I see AS gets us to buy his morning paper for him ...

An snp msp claimed 1.80 for a chippie he had for his dinner 1 night,good lad :thumsup2

I mind when the original expenses scandal broke. Had a wee look at what Danny Alexander had been claiming - 35p for a satsuma in the Parliament canteen! :lol:

Every thread started by no voters since the referendum has been a shocking morass of ignorance and stupidity.

Since?

The threads leading up to the referendum weren't exactly the epitome of wisdom and intelligence.

Has this loser seriously created a thread over £23.00? Fucking hell.

I take it you weren't around a couple months ago? That Confi guy was starting threads about the most trivial things. A cancelled party in Dumfries being one.

I take it you weren't around a couple months ago? That Confi guy was starting threads about the most trivial things. A cancelled party in Dumfries being one.

I'll have you know my threads were excellent you fucking borders p***k.

:angry:

Archived