REASONING BEHIND VOTING NO

kenny131

Yes campaigners still in denial I see. Its about time you started focusing on where Salmond and co fucked up on, instead of acting like children, because you didn't get what you wanted. The SNP fucked up, their white paper wasn't fit to wipe my shitty arse on. A Yes vote was a vote for patriotism, a No vote was a vote for common sense. Fucking deal with it ! Ya tadgers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes campaigners still in denial I see. Its about time you started focusing on where Salmond and co fucked up on, instead of acting like children, because you didn't get what you wanted. The SNP fucked up, their white paper wasn't fit to wipe my shitty arse on. A Yes vote was a vote for patriotism, a No vote was a vote for common sense. Fucking deal with it ! Ya tadgers

I'm impressed with the level of stupid you achieve on here.

A Britain which is 90% England and she decides our foreign policy as well as every other policy.

In the name of defence let's go half way round the world and bomb these fanatics Islamic State in Iraq.

No matter that it should be Arab States like Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc who should be assisting Iraq.

Are you happy that we seem to be the policemen of the world.

What influence does Scottish MP’s, all 71 of them, have on foreign policy when there are over 600 English MP’s.

You are just sheep who hand control of our future to English politicians.

I know you are a horribly poor troll, but you should at least work on your arithmetic before casting out your nets next time.

A Britain which is 90% England and she decides our foreign policy as well as every other policy.

In the name of defence let's go half way round the world and bomb these fanatics Islamic State in Iraq.

No matter that it should be Arab States like Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc who should be assisting Iraq.

Are you happy that we seem to be the policemen of the world.

What influence does Scottish MP’s, all 71 of them, have on foreign policy when there are over 600 English MP’s.

You are just sheep who hand control of our future to English politicians.

I know you are a horribly poor troll, but you should at least work on your arithmetic before casting out your nets next time.

Show me where I'm wrong.....please.

Do the knows think that in a proper democratic referendum where there was no bias just the Facts presented openly/properly that a NO victory would have been achieved,I very much doubt this it was a pyrrhic victory I think it was totally un-democratic if the "boot had been on the other foot" the NO camp would have been up in arms it was completely contrived/underhand shame on them.

You probably next want to check the respective populations of England, Scotland, NI and Wales.

England 53m+

Scotland 5m+

Wales 3m+

N.Ireland 1m+

What’s your point?

Are you saying that English politicians don’t determine foreign policy?

Do you disagree that we appear to be policemen to the world?

Do you disagree that Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc should be assisting Iraq and not us?

Do you disagree that the No voters are sheep who prefer to be governed by English politicians. ?

England 53m+

Scotland 5m+

Wales 3m+

N.Ireland 1m+

What’s your point?

Do you disagree that Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc should be assisting Iraq and not us?

Do you disagree that the No voters are sheep who prefer to be governed by English politicians. ?

They all seem fair points to me.

Basically no voters love that 1 in 5 kids are in poverty,they love that people eat from foodbanks and they cannot wait until the ground forces go into Syria so they can mourn with gusto the bodybags coming back

Quite simple really we are genetically programmed to be followers/bottlers/whingers et al the Duke of Cumberland knew what he was doing when he massacred the clans at Culloden then transported what was left out of the country the bravest/strongest/best,think how long a species human/animal/plant would survive if the Alpha of the species was destroyed,we were left with the "runt of the litter" hence our lack of character,you cannot ignore the we don,t "take it of the doorstep" argument whether you were YES or No the strongest survive,Scotland lost it,s character/soul a long time ago,will we ever get it back well there is 1.6mil reasons that give me hope.

England 53m+

Scotland 5m+

Wales 3m+

N.Ireland 1m+

What’s your point?

They all seem fair points to me.

That's because you are a cretin

I take it you work at the University and you're no a student?

Calling someone a cretin for daring to suggest that they are fair points.

If you are a student then gawd help the rest of us.

Let's pretend they are an exam entry in, say, politics.

There are yes/no boxes to tick.

How many are yes and how many are no?

Archived