Best player/s in the league

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young Robert Middleton has got to be consider as promising youngster, even currently he is a good player and bagging numerous goals but still has a lot to learn..

It's quite rare that I'll speak highly of a Newton player but Robert is a great player!! And at 19 surely the only way is up for him!! Still lots to learn for him though as you said but George Grierson has definitely made him 10x the player he was last season... from what I've heard!! Will see What the rest of the Newton squad is like tonight!!

I agree with southbound. I believe Curtiss Wilson is a great player for the league he will be a massive part in newtons title push. either him or faulds.

Curtiss joined Wigtown in the summer along with Lewis & Calum Dunn!! But the three of them will definitely help p r cause this season!! Roll on November when Calum returns from Miami!! Need the options up front

Getting famous for getting it wrong Harry! Liam has been out injured for the past to weeks and could be long term unfortunatly. Hope it is not as bad as it seems.

JOHN!!!!!!!

Archived