Tranent manager

Obi2kinobi

I heard twinny got the job. Don't see how that is moving forward tho. Like the guys at Tranent but tbh no got a scooby doo

gonna have to agree wi you here m8. I like twin, a lot of time for him, but no the answer if the club want to move forward, cany believe they didn't want to see if anybody else would be interested! Old pals act again looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

Brydon Fairgrieve played for Dunbar for a short time. If I remember correctly, we signed him from Linlithgow Rose. Only player I remember being sent off in a friendly game after whinging at the referee about everything. Ref finally snapped, showed him the red card and put in the paperwork to make his ban all official. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Have watched the last 2 games and certainly looking at the performances on the pitch it's same as it was , For some reason he had the Captain Ross on the bench last week then took him off at half time yesterday strange as he's one of the better players at tranent .not that great with names but there's a couple of others who been on bench last few weeks one being the boy swan that played earlier in season and in my opinion are better players than the boy's who have played last few weeks . Never mind that's the coaching staffs job to make that call but just hope they can turn it around but the signs so far are its more of the same !

i agree i think kenny can be a good figure around the club for tranent. he was a great player when i played against him about 12 years ago. I think tranent are going to struggle under the management, perhaps kenny should have been given a player/manager role. I was also dumb founded at the player selection too, i.e leaving ross colhoun out then taking him off at half time the next again week. also surprised to see players playing that looked surplus to requirments before.

Archived