Few Wee Changes

As I'm catching up here are a few wee changes;

1) Mobile adverts have been removed

2) Commonwealth forum has been removed, all content in there has been moved to Misc Sports

3) World Cup forum has been removed, all content there has been moved to Other Football

4) Independence forum has been retained but renamed as the Politics Forum. All content has been preserved.

More changes to come.

Is there any way to bring back the small numbered tiles under each Thread name that allowed you to go to the last page on the Mobile skin?

Now it just tells you the total number of pages and no way to jump to last page. There are some large or fast moving threads where I just go to the last page to see if it's worth reading but now need to go through the thread page by page.

Is there any way to bring back the small numbered tiles under each Thread name that allowed you to go to the last page on the Mobile skin?

Now it just tells you the total number of pages and no way to jump to last page. There are some large or fast moving threads where I just go to the last page to see if it's worth reading but now need to go through the thread page by page.

you can go onto the thread then skip to the last page, not much more time consuming but the option of jumping to say page 2 or 3 isn't there so you need to do that page by page

you can go onto the thread then skip to the last page, not much more time consuming but the option of jumping to say page 2 or 3 isn't there so you need to do that page by page

How do you skip to last page on the thread. That would make it a bit more bearable, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Archived