The SPFL treat The Rangers to a weekend off

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't refer to me by names which are simply unfounded insults. Surely even a terrorist-sympathising, loyalist racist can understand that much?

Really ? you make c**t with cancer jibes and then complain when someone calls you Norman?

You truly are a strange one.....

Really ? you make c**t with cancer jibes and then complain when someone calls you Norman?

You truly are a strange one.....

No. Not really. Wee tip for you - relying on bennett as a source of reference isn't the best of ideas. He tells lies, you see.

yes, my bad

hand up for that one

Fair enough, no problem

It really does make the SPFL's decision to reject Cowdenbeath's challenge to the original decision ridiculous then.

Not one of the three players cited, would have missed the Cowdenbeath fixture due to international football.

McCoist is a joke in every way.

Maybe it's just a gift...

I supposed I should feel guilty about fucking with their poor wee heads, seeing as there isn't an ounce of decency, self-awareness, or rational thought between them.....

But they're such a set of bigoted, moronic tossers that I just can't help myself.

I especially love the way they react when you accede to their demands. The latest being Tedi's idea that they don't mind being called names that "urnae pyoor bigoted". OK, I thought, I'll go for " raisins ". Bang! The pack circled, the accusations of bigotry flew, the MOPE meter went redline.

Let me repeat that nickname - " raisins ". Anyone, and I mean anyone, want to explain how that is racist, bigoted, sectarian, or discriminatory in any way?

The word is a word. The reaction was downright hilarious. Almost lost Vicky's faux outage over the poor SD workers in the laughter. As for Tedi's photographic career, it only merits a wee side bar at the end of a week when it's harder to think of a raisin who hasn't had a meltdown somewhere on P&B.

I particularly like the "ounce of decency" part. Priceless.????

Well done lads.

Encourage a guy with real mental health problems to make them worse.

Classy.

Bennett's mental health problems can get worse ? :o , I thought he had already bottomed out there and couldn't get any worse as a tragic poster. Well you live and learn and thanks for the heads up Jockstrap. :)

Archived