The SPFL treat The Rangers to a weekend off

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? Is that where we're at? You scream sweary abuse at me, get pulled up for it and claim victory by saying I'm rattled? Am I right in saying that you're a man in his forties? If so, you're behaviour is astonishing.

I didn't scream anything at you. WTF are you talking about ya looney?

Like many others, i am sick of your condescending bullshit(wee sweary word. Try not to get too upset) about all things Rangers. You try and come across as some liberal minded pseudo intellectual but in fact you are as bad as the rest of them. You are just your average intolerant hate filled diddy with a huge chip on their shoulder.

Btw ... You asked me not to swear at you and my reply was 'f**k Off'...It was a joke...not a very funny joke but obvious to most i wasn't being entirely serious. I realise you made a rip roaring arse of yourself regarding the ICT game and subsequently the thread where you tried to attack Bennett but do us all a favour and try and get over it FFS! You're fast becoming more tedious than usual and believe me that takes some doing

So two comments:

1. We do this every season and it makes us look fucking pathetic. Aye, we're working within the rules but I have to agree that we look like a shower of shitebags.

2, Is this the most pathetic attempt to bypass the 'filter' and - by extension - the most pathetic post ever?

The poor wee idiot is nervous about using the word 'currant' because of its rhyming slang association so he has to make another dried-fruit allusion. How adult of him.

What shall we get next? I bet it will be calling us sultanas rather than prunes seeing as sour grapes is his preference.

Bypassing the filter would be - hún.

I'm simply employing a new name for your lot, as requested by Little Grasp.

Ask yourself how adult the the rangers fans here have been over the whole affair on the last week or so - and possibly even wonder if all those pesky decent people* might just possibly have been taking the piss.

* See? I've got a nickname for people who support wee local teams, as well.

Bypassing the filter would be - hún.

I'm simply employing a new name for your lot, as requested by Little Grasp.

Ask yourself how adult the the rangers fans here have been over the whole affair on the last week or so - and possibly even wonder if all those pesky decent people* might just possibly have been taking the piss.

* See? I've got a nickname for people who support wee local teams, as well.

The Blessed ;)

Norman still defending his right to be a bigot, perhaps he should start a campaign with dense.

He accuses Rangers fans of being childish and then posts...' the the Rangers'... i have to admit that really gets funnier every time some pesky person posts it. ....... Honest

He accuses Rangers fans of being childish and then posts...' the the Rangers'... i have to admit that really gets funnier every time some pesky person posts it. ....... Honest

Missing the point again, wee fella. It gets a reaction every time I, or anyone else, uses it.

See above - job done.

Norman still defending his right to be a bigot, perhaps he should start a campaign with dense.

I'm doing exactly as you requested, Tedi. I've chosen a nickname for you and yours. Care to tell me where the bigotry is in that?

Indeed, care to point out any examples of my bigotry, or is the absolute and complete absence of such posing a problem on that front?

Missing the point again, wee fella. It gets a reaction every time I, or anyone else, uses it.

See above - job done.

So what psychological need does this behaviour fulfill in you?

Years of being beaten up and hated as a child manifest themselves in a dissociative antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). In this disorder you attribute all the blame for your youth on a football club rather than your personality. This way you strive to maintain a shred of ego and self confidence because it means you don't have to admit that kids liked to hit you because they really didn't like you as a person. If all the kids hit you then none of them liked you.

So to try and salvage some pride without actually having to deal with your problems in any rational way whatsoever you decide to pursue a hobby of bigotry against rangers.

You apparently don't even have any real interest in football, just an obsession with Rangers and as explained above, that obsession is only a vehicle to stop you admitting exactly what sort of person you are.

However I've noticed that you always use an annonymous internet forum as a way to display this bogotry so there may well be some part of you that recognises the problem and wants to keep it annonymous.

The only other explanation is that your childhood didn't just force you into a life of bigotry but also one of abject cowardice and you now troll the internet because you're actually too scared to go out in public.

Either way, you could really do with going to see your doctor for some advice, counselling and an assload of medication.

I didn't scream anything at you. WTF are you talking about ya looney?

Like many others, i am sick of your condescending bullshit(wee sweary word. Try not to get too upset) about all things Rangers. You try and come across as some liberal minded pseudo intellectual but in fact you are as bad as the rest of them. You are just your average intolerant hate filled diddy with a huge chip on their shoulder.

Btw ... You asked me not to swear at you and my reply was 'f**k Off'...It was a joke...not a very funny joke but obvious to most i wasn't being entirely serious. I realise you made a rip roaring arse of yourself regarding the ICT game and subsequently the thread where you tried to attack Bennett but do us all a favour and try and get over it FFS! You're fast becoming more tedious than usual and believe me that takes some doing

I try to come across as a pseudo intellectual?

What an odd thing to attempt.

You called me a despicable b*****d following zero provocation.

You're an utterly laughable figure.

Nah.It pissed me off.Call it a meltdown or whatever else pleases you, but it's no way to deal with people for no reason, even on the internet.

You make a rip roaring arse of yourself and we will sit back and laugh at you and knowing you are pissed off just makes it more enjoyable

So what psychological need does this behaviour fulfill in you?

Years of being beaten up and hated as a child manifest themselves in a dissociative antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). In this disorder you attribute all the blame for your youth on a football club rather than your personality. This way you strive to maintain a shred of ego and self confidence because it means you don't have to admit that kids liked to hit you because they really didn't like you as a person. If all the kids hit you then none of them liked you.

So to try and salvage some pride without actually having to deal with your problems in any rational way whatsoever you decide to pursue a hobby of bigotry against rangers.

You apparently don't even have any real interest in football, just an obsession with Rangers and as explained above, that obsession is only a vehicle to stop you admitting exactly what sort of person you are.

However I've noticed that you always use an annonymous internet forum as a way to display this bogotry so there may well be some part of you that recognises the problem and wants to keep it annonymous.

The only other explanation is that your childhood didn't just force you into a life of bigotry but also one of abject cowardice and you now troll the internet because you're actually too scared to go out in public.

Either way, you could really do with going to see your doctor for some advice, counselling and an assload of medication.

Or it could just be that Rangers are really fucking easy to hate :)

Archived