Attendance

thunderstruck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently same prices for Gibraltar ....

Ram your Travel Club membership and get your away tix from locals of the country you are in like i did for 7year and never missed one game paying half the price my friends paid who are in TClub thing..

Ps.Has anyone else noticed the SFA get there away allocation without price on tix so they can charge what ever they want,Kunts

Apparently same prices for Gibraltar ....

Ram your Travel Club membership and get your away tix from locals of the country you are in like i did for 7year and never missed one game paying half the price my friends paid who are in TClub thing..

Ps.Has anyone else noticed the SFA get there away allocation without price on tix so they can charge what ever they want,Kunts

Well that's not true

post-14721-14131418379263_thumb.jpg

From looking at the stadium plan if say aye, there's the corner the green brigade sit in that has decent availability but every other area was practically sold out. Be quick in the public sale mate and you'll hopefully get one if not I'll keep a look out for any spares from people I know to maybe help out a bit on here. They gave people who bought the season ticket a chance to buy 3 for this one, presumably to limit the amount of Ireland fans snapping up the public sale ones. Ask around and you might find one.

thanks for the info mate

i'll be at the Ireland game but not sure about England. £55 a ticket is a joke for the England game.

I'm paying it, mainly because I'm a 22 year old with no responsibilities for a mortgage etc. Pay my board, my phone and my motor then the rest is for playing with. If I had a family/kids etc I would really grudge paying it. It's shite for them, not guys like myself.

I'm paying it, mainly because I'm a 22 year old with no responsibilities for a mortgage etc. Pay my board, my phone and my motor then the rest is for playing with. If I had a family/kids etc I would really grudge paying it. It's shite for them, not guys like myself.

Aye the pricing is a bit loopy but it has to be done if you want to keep going,right now there playing for us though under WGS long may that continue

The pricing is dreadful - but should come as no surprise.

Its mirrored what's happened in football for the last 20 years or so (pretty much since Premier League/Sky/Champions League set-ups began) and reflects the neo-liberal model for society (run everything like its a business and put profit above all else).

The Ryder Cup is another glaring example.

I'm on a promoted salary as a teacher and couldn't afford to pay the £150 they were charging for a day at the golf (cheapest burger £10).

There are enough folk (just about) that will pay the prices but the media rights and corporate stuff takes absolute precedence over ordinary people.

The pricing is dreadful - but should come as no surprise.

Its mirrored what's happened in football for the last 20 years or so (pretty much since Premier League/Sky/Champions League set-ups began) and reflects the neo-liberal model for society (run everything like its a business and put profit above all else).

The Ryder Cup is another glaring example.

I'm on a promoted salary as a teacher and couldn't afford to pay the £150 they were charging for a day at the golf (cheapest burger £10).

There are enough folk (just about) that will pay the prices but the media rights and corporate stuff takes absolute precedence over ordinary people.

Correct, it's all pretty sickening.

It bugs me when people say it's wrong because of the empty seats. It's wrong anyway.

I don't see why they can't price differently for different matches. The pricing was too high for yesterday's match, but about right for the Germany and Ireland games. The Gibraltar attendance could be shockingly low - anyone know how many season tickets have been sold? I can't see many others attending.

One final point though is that this was not an exceptionally low crowd as some have made it out to be. Look back at similar matches against similar opposition over the last 20 years and the crowds are pretty much the same. For a home qualifier against an average side 35k seems to be our base attendance, increasing due to opposition and importance of the game. All the more reason to reduce ticket prices though.

It was our lowest crowd for a Saturday qualifier since a dead rubber against Latvia in 2001. It's not really worth trying to compare it to midweek matches.

50,850 for Scotland v Georgia Saturday qualifier in 2007 at Hampden says it all. I am not paying that amount of money for my 8 yr old and I am picking and choosing the home games as I won't be there for Gibraltar and depending on the results coming up might not go to Poland game. Been away to Germany, already booked for Dublin and going to Gibraltar/Faro/London....lol and prob Georgia too and that's the only reason I renewed my membership.

Sfa have done their best to squeeze as much money out of the national feel good factor as they can....Bravo all you've done is squeeze the life out of what should have been a glorious campaign like the one I alresady mentioned....

Archived