Morrissey - First of the gang to die?

Casual Bystander

Thats a load of nonsense even by the ridiculously low standard you have set.

Lichtie23 has verified Dryhorce's cure for cancer. Eat grass. If anyone knows any cancer patients, it's a while since I cut mine. We could kill two birds with one stone.

Lichtie23 has verified Dryhorce's cure for cancer. Eat grass. If anyone knows any cancer patients, it's a while since I cut mine. We could kill two birds with one stone.

Its special grass that is in other countries some good documentaries on YouTube about B17 all very interesting tells you the names of the cancer free tribes to

I'd love to spend a day in Dryhorce's mind, just to see the way it actually works, how he thinks. I bet it's like a game of Pong in that head, tiny wee brain bouncing back and forth from one side to the next. Incredible.

ETA: Morrissey, has made some decent music, seems a total c**t, wouldn't wish death on him.

Reading his autobiography just now. He's a bit of a dick...but he's an interesting dick.

He's also pretty self aware. Early on in the book he points out "Childbirth nearly killed my mother. Naturally, I had a big head". There's another bit where he says something like (I'm paraphrasing) "I'm very aware that people find me unsufferable, that I'm just a bit too much. Its a fair accusation, but if I was any other way then no-one would even know who I was".

I'd love to spend a day in Dryhorce's mind, just to see the way it actually works, how he thinks. I bet it's like a game of Pong in that head, tiny wee brain bouncing back and forth from one side to the next. Incredible.

ETA: Morrissey, has made some decent music, seems a total c**t, wouldn't wish death on him.

Go and watch The Room

Morrissey invented 'Morrissey'. Like he said, if he wasn't a dick, we wouldn't know who the feck he was.

Great music, interesting voice.

Most of us would go to the pub with him for a pint. How many public eye tossers could you say that about?

Archived