Morrissey - First of the gang to die?

Casual Bystander

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/07/morrissey-reveals-series-of-cancer-treatments-if-i-die-then-i-die

They have scraped cancerous tissues four times already, but whatever, if I die, then I die. And if I don’t, then I don’t. Right now I feel good. I am aware that in some of my recent photos I look somewhat unhealthy, but that’s what illness can do. I'm not going to worry about that, I’ll rest when I'm dead.

Needs to have B 17 supplements they work no matter what they doctors say made from grass and other foods left out a modern diet

When a animal is ill it eats grass to heal itself its exactly the same with humans ancient tribes no about this and never get cancer live till ripe old age

Needs to have B 17 supplements they work no matter what they doctors say made from grass and other foods left out a modern diet

When a animal is ill it eats grass to heal itself its exactly the same with humans ancient tribes no about this and never get cancer live till ripe old age

Thats a load of nonsense even by the ridiculously low standard you have set.

Thats a load of nonsense even by the ridiculously low standard you have set.

Rubbish OK my friends a telling lies then lies he gave them to his mate and he has got over ten years when the doctors gave him a year to live

You will be right then a guy that I do not know from Adam,best believe a total no entity on Pie and Bovril than a real person I have known since childhood

Archived