The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised that Sugar didn't fire him anyway. He think's a cheeky chappy with a dash of charm but he's just a fucking imbecile!

He's probably been spoken to by the producers and been told words to the effect of "Alright, you've fired enough people now. Just go back to firing one a week again for a while."

Mark going from quietly excellent to the outstanding candidate here. Seems a decent guy as well. Look forward to seeing how he is as a project managerI

I think he's an absolute snake.

Right person went this week as she was utterly pointless, can't even remember her name. James is a right annoying twat, hopefully he'll get punted next week, yeah he made money but i'd have left the tour early if i had to put up with his funny geezer attitude.

Hopefully Mark and Daniel will kick the shit out of each other, they clearly don't like each other. But one would probably bottle it, probably Daniel.

And why didn't any of the customers ask for their money back as neither tour was worth the money? Gullible stupid tourists?

And why didn't any of the customers ask for their money back as neither tour was worth the money? Gullible stupid tourists?

They obviously knew what the set up was as they would have to give permission for the filming. They probably got their money back anyway.

Sugar made reference to the crap quality of the Kent tour possibly reflecting badly on him/his business, so the information was out there.

Still struggling to see a worthy winner in this lot, has to be the worst ever collectively.

The drop in quality from last year's candidates to this is staggering. Perhaps the 20 candidate format, with 3 or 4 obvious plants, have skewed my views on it slightly. That said, even the stronger ones, if you can even call them strong, aren't even close to the 2013 group.

Don't think there has really been a drop in credible candidates, there's just more candidates overall.

Bianca, Lauren, Roisin, Pamela, Solomon and Mark have all shown up relatively well. I think the winner will come out of that bunch. I'm not sure about Katie, she's kind of easy to dismiss because of the way she sounds.

Daniel, James, Felipe and Sanjay will all be leaving soon.

Don't think there has really been a drop in credible candidates, there's just more candidates overall.

Bianca, Lauren, Roisin, Pamela, Solomon and Mark have all shown up relatively well. I think the winner will come out of that bunch. I'm not sure about Katie, she's kind of easy to dismiss because of the way she sounds.

Daniel, James, Felipe and Sanjay will all be leaving soon.

I agree with what you say about Katie, the Georde accent just sounds too pikey in general. Which could put folk off, regardless of her talent or ability.

....yeah he made money but i'd have left the tour early if i had to put up with his funny geezer attitude.

This is why I think this particular task is flawed. In theory, after they sold the tickets for the tour they could have just called it a day and went to the boardroom. The tour and the behaviour of contestants while on the tour had no effect on the outcome. James was a pure fud but he wasn't the reason for the failure of the task.

The solution for me in these tasks is to somehow make the selling 50% of the outcome and then the actual performance 50% of the outcome. I don't know exactly it would work (although they're the business folk so I'm sure they could figure it out) but I think they should give the customers an anonymous questionnaire or something and every "unsatisfied" questionnaire counts for a failure.

I think the yellow team delivered a far better 'product' last night, yet they could have lost it purely due to pricing. Something definitely isn't right on these tasks.

I think the yellow team delivered a far better 'product' last night, yet they could have lost it purely due to pricing. Something definitely isn't right on these tasks.

They also completely disregard the hiring of the coach, though i guess the premise was that they were a tour company who owned the coach.

Ultimately it was a profit task, though despite Sanjay rightfully getting panned for not talking about margins during their pricing structure, neither team actually considered this. Im guessing Dan's team did not sell much merchandise as from what I remember this wasn't mentioned in the boardroom?

Im surprised refunds were not considered - they were on last years corporate teambuilding excercise.

Perhaps they were omitted as they would not have affected the outcome?

Archived