The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

Thought it was an average episode in which for once the utterly shite product lost to the shite product.

Stephen and Sarah were both awful and neither had any chance of winning the investment and Ella Jade was terrible throughout the task as PM and had no chance of staying as soon as the results were in, their video was a bad initial idea that got worse as the task went on.

Glad to see more no-hopers booted out.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 20 candidate scenario was always going to through up 6 or 7 absolute no-hopers. It's spoiled the show a bit for me. I'd much rather see 10-12 strong candidates from the start as per previous years.

As much as the triple firing made for exhilarating television, indeed I don't think I'm indulging in hyperbole when I say it was our Kennedy moment, I was really looking forward to seeing Steven manage a project. I feel a little deflated now.

As the three of them were in the boardroom I had a sneaky feeling they were going to keep him in for the drama factor, giving him the reins on the next challenge. That's what they'd've done in the American series. Bet he's a good guy, just fucking hopeless in the spotlight and with confrontation.

Am I right in thinking that the stubbly, receding English guy who seems to know what he's doing hasn't won a challenge yet? Agree with an earlier poster, the Aussie guy has looked good but has stayed out of the spotlight, he needs to PM soon. Same goes for speccy blonde chick.

The 20 candidate scenario was always going to through up 6 or 7 absolute no-hopers. It's spoiled the show a bit for me. I'd much rather see 10-12 strong candidates from the start as per previous years.

I dont know. I think the random and multiple firings has added a bit of entertainment to the show. Its a better change to the format than moving from job offer to investment.

There are, though, some absolutely woeful candidates. But 3 of them went this week.

Far too many contestants this time. I found myself halfway through the third episode spotting a candidate and being like, who the the f**k is that?

Solomon, the dark haired Irish girl and that Geordie girl seem like the best candidates so far, for me anyway.

Steven actually seemed like a decent guy, shame he got off in the wrong foot with both the candidates and viewers in the first episode. :lol:

Solomon, the Kiwi/Aussie guy and Gemma(?) seem like frontrunners to me. Can't wait until Daniel well and truly loses the head on a task and square go's somebody.

Far too many contestants this time. I found myself halfway through the third episode spotting a candidate and being like, who the the f**k is that?

Solomon, the dark haired Irish girl and that Geordie girl seem like the best candidates so far, for me anyway.

Steven actually seemed like a decent guy, shame he got off in the wrong foot with both the candidates and viewers in the first episode. :lol:

Solomon, the Kiwi/Aussie guy and Gemma(?) seem like frontrunners to me. Can't wait until Daniel well and truly loses the head on a task and square go's somebody.

I havent been that impressed with Solomon to be honest. Completely shat the technology task and scraped a win this week against a truly awful video.

Made the right decision in which youtube "star" they went with but other than that hasnt really shown much aptitude.

ETA - a truly awful video which actually got more hits than his until the "stars" waded in

Steven was one of those guys who the first time you met him he would have been funny but the more you saw and heard him the more you'd be wishing he'd piss off never to return. If you saw him across the other side of the road you'd be praying for a car or a bus to run him or yourself over just so you wouldnt have to talk to him.

Steven was a male bunny boiler, he was a total mentalist. Glad they punted those three the other night, every single one was never in with a shout at getting even close to winning it. It does however mean that there are very few big personalities left, the rest of the candidates are all fairly bland. You can usually tell in terms of airtime who might be in it until the end, so it looks like we might have people like James, Katie, Mark, Roisin and Pamela going pretty far.

James is an abysmal cretin. The universe would rejoice in his destruction. I have it on good authority that the sun is considering becoming a red giant in order to smother this monumental p***k. And I would be happy as I burned to death in appalling agony knowing that this dreadful stain on existence would be no more.

My face is actually painful from cringing. Blunt and sharp objects become exceedingly appealing whenever this f**k faced failure is on screen. I live on the top floor of the building with a big window and have been scrambling to open the windows when he is on screen, only to pull back at the last minute when it cuts to someone else.

Archived