The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An absolutely masterclass in twattery from James tonight. He was childish, petulant, arrogant, patronising, bullying and a liar. An astonishing display of bell-endery. The c**t needs to get punted. He also needs an utter hiding.

Sugar will sack Sanjay and not James I think :(

Scenes :o

Correct decision. Never listened to him team, picked the wrong products and blew it securing the hot tubs. He was surprisingly gracious in defeat. If he had listened to Sugar and shut the f£ck up and knocked the cheeky chappy routine on the head then I think he'd have walked the show. I think Sugar really wanted him to screw the nut but James left him with no choice tonight. He had to go. Thought Sanjay would have received the chop as well though; utterly useless.

Daniel was embarrassing in how he behaved when he didnt get to sell the hot-tubs however Feilipe was spineless the whole way thru and missed the obvious question when negotiating price over the products. Mark proved what a tosser he is but to be fair sold seven. Only one who actually impressed in that team was Katie who somehow didnt thump all three of them with her clipboard and knee them in the balls before walking off to try and sell.

James was a firing waiting to happen from the off and only got worse; his attitude towards his team and how he managed them was appalling as was his treatment of Roisin. Can't help thinking his speech at the end was more for show and about trying to get a lifeline than anything else as he knows the spiel.

I know that they have to build up suspense in the boardroom but Sugar should have fired him without all that hesitation and fumbling about. Only surprise is that Sanjay escaped getting his arse handed to him as by god he is another useless plank of wood; how can he sell 3 pairs of wellington boots and remain?

And the bollocks by Sugar of how not having heard from Roisin was a cause for concern was annoying. In my eyes she's been professional and consistent throughout, contributed a lot and has only spoken when she had something to say or needed to speak like tonight. Why James took her into the boardroom was just another sign of what a stupid p***k he was.

Canna be fucked with that Sanjay either, absolute pointless contestant

I'd have punted him, James and Daniel after that circus, regardless of whether Daniel was on the winning team or not. Dead weight, the lot of em. Add Solomon to that. I'm wonder how badly Daniel's behaviour will affect his post-show work prospects, he's been increasingly twatty from about week 3.

IMO this is a straight-up battle between far and away the stand-out candidates: Roisin, Mark and Katie.

Roisin is going to win btw. Karren Brady let her guard slip for the first time in the series by saying she likes her to Sugar in the boardroom.

The old boi seems to have a thing for Irish blondes.

He may be a monumental fool, and has verged on the hopeless at times, but Daniel's become so put-upon that I've begun to really root for him. I'm willing him to get one over on that Mark character.

I was starting to root for him last week, then last night's episode happened. There's no excuse for that behaviour.

He may be a monumental fool, and has verged on the hopeless at times, but Daniel's become so put-upon that I've begun to really root for him. I'm willing him to get one over on that Mark character.

I really want Daniel to make the interview stages. The on-going arguments between him and Mark are terrific. Daniel reminds me of David McG on here. The petty arguments between Daniel and Felipe was brilliant :lol:

I don’t like how James was being portrayed as some likeable cheeky chappie type. I thought he was a total c**t. A bit like that Dapper Laughs arsehole actually.

He came across like he had a massive ego yet was deeply insecure about it. He couldn’t let anything detract from his huge ego, so he had control issues and tried to be utter domineering by ignoring folk and talking over them, as well as lashing out at others in a pathetic manner, often being nasty and bullying. He was a petulant wee p***k who stopped just short of stomping his feet or throwing himself on the ground and having a toddler esque tantrum. And of course he was a huge bullshitter.

His failure to win the right to sell the hot tubs was the perfect example of all of this. He ploughed in trying his schtick only to forget key details (the guy’s name), then tried to brush it off as he couldn’t possibly admit to getting something wrong. He then outright lied about it to his team, later justifying it by blabbering about what a blow to morale it would be, a clear sign of his large ego. I’m sure the others would have just got on with it, but in his mind he was their hero and the thought of the team’s hero getting something wrong would massively damage their morale. Ludicrous thinking.

Am I right in thinking that next week’s episode is the last before the interviews? I always like the sourcing task.

Daniel is failing at his own game, being visibly wound up by an increasingly cooler Mark. It’s clear what Mark is doing, but he’s so much better at it than Daniel and both know it, which is driving Daniel mental and has Mark delighted. The boxing was a clear sign of this. I hope this blows the f**k up in to a huge argument at some point.

Anyway, next week will see Feilipe punted and possibly Sanjay, Bianca or Solomon as well. All are useless. The clear favourites are Mark and Roisin, but Katie could be an outside shot. Daniel will let him mood get him in trouble and not make it.

I was really disappointed that you've been fired was so full of praise for James, the way spoke to roisin all through last nights task was shocking! His arrogance and aggressiveness were out of order!

Mark is clearly good at what he does but he is a complete weasel, from the task with the camera jumper and in the boardroom he came out and said, Daniel said he wouldn't wear it in public I have it written down here! Who is he to write down what everyone says and report it back!

I was rooting for Daniel last night when he was first taken off the hot tubs, however his tantrum afterwards changed my mind!

I think the reason Sugar felt the need to give Roisin a bit of stick is because it would be pretty shit TV if she came back in and he went "f**k knows why you're here. This guy's an idiot."

Roisin is very quiet, but she says nothing right up until when she does speak it is absolute sense. I reckon she's a front runner with Mark a bit behind her.

I think Daniel and Felipe were both saved by Mark's hot tub selling/blind luck of getting a guy who bought 7. Both of them were an embarrassment.

Archived