The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both adverts were fucking shite but I do think it is harsh to judge someone on how good a director they are rather than the concept.

Big dawg brand was actually decent and as someone who watches a lot of US tv and their ads you could definitely do something with that.

How the f**k Daniel is still in God only knows. Mark is a snake but he is right, Daniel is multi talentless. I still don't know what Felipe is for either.

I find it hard to believe anyone still watches this.

The last few series have been just a bunch of morons thinking a nice suit makes them a businessman/woman and entrepreneur.

At Week 1 I was in your boat, but The Apprentice always seems to be a step ahead of the viewer, and it reeled me back in as it always seems to do. As Sir Lord Alan promptly gets rid of the chaff, the standard of candidate appears to be relatively high, but in any case the double sackings have brought unprecedented levels of entertainment from the aforementioned morons. It's just a shame that the process counts for very little now, and they're ultimately going to be judged on their business plans.

The results of the popularity survey on "You're Fired" were interesting- Roisin and Sarah Millican's twin sister Katie the most popular with the hardcore audience.

Thought big dawg was very good. Advert aside. Aqua fusion or whatever it was called was fucking boring, especially in America! USA is over the top with everything, aqua fusion?!? Load of shite.

Anyone know anywhere decent I could watch the old ones? Only watched the last 2/3 years worth.

Series one and two are available to watch complete (ie each episode not split into 18 parts) on youtube.

Aqua Fusion was rotten from the off.

Laura was another useless candidate who offered nothing the whole way thru aside from one guided tour. Mark and Daniel are tossers but at least they offer something each task- even if it is shite.

Series one and two are available to watch complete (ie each episode not split into 18 parts) on youtube.

Aqua Fusion was rotten from the off.

Laura was another useless candidate who offered nothing the whole way thru aside from one guided tour. Mark and Daniel are tossers but at least they offer something each task- even if it is shite.

I thought Lauren did ok without really standing out. There were, and remain, worse candidates than her in the process. It was very unfair what happened to her this week. She was effectively told to be manager, as was Mark, but then they were left in the same team and he lied to get the job. Sugar should have switched one of them. Mark's basically isolated her and left her vulnerable as soon as he got in charge.

Of the remaining candidates, Roisin is pretty good and a front runner at the moment. Solomon has done ok, though he's been seen to do even less than Lauren in the last 2 or 3 weeks really. Mark talks a good game and, snake though he is, he still has a chance. The female Gervinho has made a couple of horrific errors but generally done ok. Katie, like Solomon, had some good weeks early on but has barely been seen since.

James is a complete ass who should go next time he loses. Daniel will too. He's not good enough. Sanjay had been there for about 4 weeks before I even noticed him. No idea what he has done all series. Felipe is laughably bad. One of those everybody likes him so nobody brings him back in candidates but he's as much chance of winning as I do.

It doesn't really matter much what they do in the series if they reach interview stage though. Once they get that far, as we've seen in the last few series, the winner will be the one with the business plan that most appeals to Sugar.

Samjays been the most annoying guy so far, all he does is greet about everything, get him and Felipe punted and I think anyone could win out of what's left.

Not to mention he clearly wants to shag James.

Roisin is my favourite. Not just because she's pretty dam sexy, but she seems to know what she's doing.

Also, it's funny to watch her when others are speaking in the board-room or having an argument in a task. She's obviously trying to stay neutral and out of the discussion, but she puts on a spaced-out / distant expression.

Thought big dawg was very good. Advert aside. Aqua fusion or whatever it was called was fucking boring, especially in America! USA is over the top with everything, aqua fusion?!? Load of shite.

Anyone know anywhere decent I could watch the old ones? Only watched the last 2/3 years worth.

You Tube has virtually all of them. Remember to search for "apprentice uk" or you'll end up with Donald Trump.

Daniel looks like a cross between Dean Malenko and BT Gunn.

James is either an actor or is being kept in the show because he is a massive tit and folk like me talk about how much of a massive tit he is. Someone needs to punch f**k out of him. A deeply insecure man. And of course, a p***k.

Feilipe is a deeply dull and uninspiring man. No wonder no one is buying shit off him.

Nick's hat is ludicrous.

An absolutely masterclass in twattery from James tonight. He was childish, petulant, arrogant, patronising, bullying and a liar. An astonishing display of bell-endery. The c**t needs to get punted. He also needs an utter hiding.

Archived