The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Katie had just done it there with the saffron. Yet she said she felt there wasn't enough; #Doesn'tKnowWhatSaffronTastesLike

Turns out it was indeed Katie!

Has there ever been a time where someone hasn't made this mistake on this task?

Solomon must have a business plan Sugar likes as he's been a bit of a passenger throughout.

Episodes like tonight show that the tasks are mostly pretty meaningless and that some 'contestants' are obvious plants there to drive ratings. I think the fact it's only on once a year helps it though, but it doesn't have long to last in it's current guise.

Thought Lord Sugar was a bit harsh on Sanjays idea. He has been hopeless for the competition and rightly fired but I thought his business sounded alright.

If Sugar was never interested in a restaurant, why did they even let Katie on the show with zero chance of ever winning?

I'm fully in team Daniel now to win. Gutted Mark survived

I watched that entire scene gently giggling to myself in anticipation of the inevitable. Needless to say, he didn't disappoint.

Daniel was like David Brent tonight. You knew what he was going to do and you knew when it was coming but boy did he still deliver the goods. Plus his wee smug smirk when Nick delivered the compliment from the customer in the boardroom was his "Finchy f**k off" moment. Glorious scenes!

Mark didn't look well at all in the boardroom. He was so sweaty and white I thought he was on the verge of having the shits.

Had to agree with sugar on sanjay's idea. Absolutely no money to be made from it. Felt for mark in the presentation. It's something that can happen if nerves get the better.

Daniel won't win but I'm rooting for him if my bet doesn't come off with the Mrs. Everything about him is annoying but he has been picked on and will be great entertainment during the interviews.

Tea Pot cheesecake was brilliant. The upmarket pudding industry seems to becoming increasingly popular and they managed to tap well into that. The 'Waitrose ingredients with Asda packaging' probably sums up the Trifle product, but with the added element of the product apparently tasting terrible.

Became as much about the business plan as anything else tonight. I'm not sure if I agree that Katie's business plan is a great idea. Healthy fast food I think can work, but trying to make an actual restaurant which is also healthy seems very niche. I try to look after my diet, but if I'm going out to eat then I really don't want to be sitting there caring about calories or how healthy my meal is. Eating out, for most of us at least, is a luxury, if you can't eat what you like when going out to a restaurant when can you?

Surprised by how many people rate Bianca, I've been very unimpressed with her.

Roisin to make the final, along with one of Mark or Daniel.

neither can a plastic one, which the other teams was.

I think he disallowed it to stop future teams in this task doing the same, if he allowed it it would set a precedent.

Yes it can if the plastic accurately models the size and shape of the actual bones. Unlike, say, a cardboard rib.

Why are people being so thick over this!?

I didn't like the name of the Tea Pot product. I felt it was confusing and if you were looking at it you think it was an actual tea product rather than a tea flavoured pudding.

However their overall branding and concept was much better. How many times do we see Sugar go on about high quality branding and then the candidates end up giving themselves a big slap on the back after turning out tacky shite? Cue Mark and Sanjay. Sometimes you wonder if they have ever see any quality branding before. Clip art on gingham with splodges? Deary me.

It will be interesting to see how Mark does in the interviews because he's seemed very confident up till now but tonight he choked big time. Is he going to recover or is Claude going to tear him a new one? I also think Daniel must have a very good business plan because otherwise I don't see how he's escape the chop in all these boardrooms. Maybe he looks like the weakest candidate left but he might just surprise a few next week.

I also think Roisin and to a certain extent Bianca and Solomon have had a bit of an easy ride up until now because they were clearly in the best team most weeks. Now it's going to be down to them as individuals and we'll see what they are made of.

Don't really know why they bothered with the task tonight. The firings / grillings made no reference to it at all. As mentioned previously, this is the problem with the show in its current format.

Curiously, no real inquest into what Mark's business plan was. Certainly not on the scale of the other two.

Also, Ricky Martin is now one of Sugar's "trusted advisors"? What?! :lol:

Aside from getting a winning team the whole task was pointless as the firings had nothing to do with the products created, tho the triffles were shit (was it not Asda who made an order as well yet rejected Tea Pot which was actually quite impressive).

They have to let Sugar see the business plans or be given the gist of them before the series begins as Katie and Solomon had no chance yet came ahead of others who might at least have had a better business plan.

Sugar came over as a bigger p***k than normal in the boardroom with "grazing consumer" (who doesn't get what that is), Daniel keeping quiet and not shouting his mouth off etc.

And how is Ricky involved in the interview process as a trusted adviser? :blink:

Mark this week...

1209.gif

The start of the show where they show folk waking up... it's fcuking incredible to still see Soloman's sleepy face at this stage of the game, utter passenger for almost the whole season. Like someone said, he must have a crackin business plan.

Roisin again on the winning side, she's the only one not to have had a large fcukup yet. Got to be the favourite. Gervinho is looking like a dark horse right now. Fcuk knows with Daniel :lol:

Archived