The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a dreadful analagy. A matchbox toy car is not the same and wouldn't meet the spec if you were asked to get a motor car.

If the paper skeleton is indeed both "anatomically correct" and "180 cm tall" then it does all it was required to do. It was made to look like a joke because it was still in the packet but had it actually been assembled it wouldn't have looked that different to the other one. Would he have disallowed a "proper" skeleton if it had been packed in a box and requiring assembly?

There were two fundamental differences between the skeletons supplied by each team. (1) the construction material, and (2) the fact one was assembled and one wasn't. The requirements didn't specify assembly nor construction material.

I doubt he'd even have bothered to disallow it if Felipe hadn't been heard coming over all "I'm a lawyer, I'll argue my case" (which he cowardly didn't actually do in the end, instead reverting to the "but the shop assistant told me it was fine" case). Sugar hates lawyers and accountants. Any opportunity to take them down a peg or two is taken, as it was with Roisin last week even though she's clearly been the best in the whole process by a mile.

I totally agree, if either of Filipe or Dan had the balls, they'd have nailed Sugar with 'YOU drew up the spec', 'YOU made the mistake', 'YOU take the hit, & on that note, YOU'RE fired!', then get up & stroll out.

They had the chance to really step up & prove they had what it takes to be Sugar's equal. Not just toady to him like Brady & Nick, but shat it.

So who's going to make the classic mistake of using too much of a strong, expensive flavour?

Mark has just given Sanjay a length of (uncut) rope to hang him with. A true pro of the mind game.

So who's going to make the classic mistake of using too much of a strong, expensive flavour?

Mark has just given Sanjay a length of (uncut) rope to hang him with. A true pro of the mind game.

I thought Katie had just done it there with the saffron. Yet she said she felt there wasn't enough; #Doesn'tKnowWhatSaffronTastesLike

Even stevens on sales/Katie sneaking it, until the Tesco sales are announced, where Roisin's team will steamroll it? Or is that too obvious??

(Or orders if you will)

Boo Ya!

Goodbye, Sanjay! Katie lucky he's in that team as it'll save her monumental saffron fcuk up!

Archived