The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

Sugar was spot-on to fine them for the paper skeleton. It was pretty funny, though, when Nick brought the thing out and Sugar was looking at it like WTF! They had basically turned up with something that was an expensive children's educational / arts & crafts book.

Daniel, though, should have taken the heat for that and been fired instead of Felipe. Any manager in his right mind would have nodded and smiled at Felipe's suggestion and said 'Cheers for the suggestion, but let's go get an actual ****ing skeleton like we were asked to do.'

I reckon Daniel's final business plan is probably pretty sound therefore that he has got this far. Felipe's business plan seemed well-meaning, but I couldn't see where the money would come from. I've kind of warmed to Daniel and I hope Daniel does get further than the Aussie guy, but Roisin to win.

Plus, Sugar turning up early in the morning just to catch a glimpse of Roisin in her pyjamas. I was outraged! So much so, I watched that section through several times, each time more outraged than before.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That episode reminded me of the end of Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone, when Dumbledore started giving out points like mad so Gryffindor won the House Cup by 10 points.

Felipe is clearly intelligent and a very fine fellow but he was always going to go.

Plus, Sugar turning up early in the morning just to catch a glimpse of Roisin in her pyjamas. I was outraged! So much so, I watched that section through several times, each time more outraged than before.

I also did this... :lol:

More out of shock as I never realised her body was so good! Haha absolute babe.

The guy that selt her that diamond would've gave it to her for free if he got a peck on the cheek aff her! :lol:

A paper model skeleton cannot be anatomically correct because it is made of folded paper. If you don't understand why then there is not much point stressing the point.

neither can a plastic one, which the other teams was.

I think he disallowed it to stop future teams in this task doing the same, if he allowed it it would set a precedent.

Has Solomon been PM on a task yet?

I had to go back and check this, as he's a pretty unmemorable candidate, but it turns out he led Summit to victory in the online video task. I have no recollection of his contribution whatsoever but, upsettingly, can still picture James acting the goat without his top on in the video.

It was the week of the triple firing.

I had to go back and check this, as he's a pretty unmemorable candidate, but it turns out he led Summit to victory in the online video task. I have no recollection of his contribution whatsoever but, upsettingly, can still picture James acting the goat without his top on in the video.

It was the week of the triple firing.

Thank you.

Couldn't remember if he had at all but I now recall this episode.

Archived