The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

Obvious result considering how poor the team and their product was, standard Apprentice fare.

Right folk got fired. Lyndsey should have just walked out and told them to stick it.

Two dull candidates made one incredibly dull episode of 'You're Fired'. And meeting the candidate after they have been fired should have no bearing on whether or not they should have gotten the boot in the first place. Nuran was fucking useless so deserved to be punted.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched the show for years now and don't know the answer to this, but when they do these tasks and someone places an order do they honour that order or is it a case of "if you were real we'd buy this many?"

No, it's fake. It's supposed to be "if it was real this is what we'd have ordered". Or at least that's the case with the prototype ones like the wearable technology. No idea if the likes of the hotel and gift shop actually did buy the candles that were genuinely made last night. I guess they probably do.

There must be some clause behind the scenes on this topic. Sugar must cover his arse if he does in fact have the rights, but then this is surely exploiting the candidates? Let's say one of them came up with an exceptional invention that shops loved and seriously wanted it to go into production. Sugar would no doubt take it on, but if I was the candidate(s) that came up with the idea then I'd be wanting some sort of financial award for it. It would surely lead to a lawsuit against him? I know the chances of these morons coming up with a life-changing invention is slim, but still. I'm probably over thinking it FAR to much as well!

Infamously there was the "Trunki Boostapak" which the Apprentice unearthed in a task in 2011 which generated an order of over 200,000 Euros and went into genuine production afterward and has become an award winning product. It wasn't invented by a candidate though, it was one of those where the candidates pick the product they like from various designers and pitch for the right to sell it on their behalf. I think the guy who invented it had previously been rejected by Dragon's Den too. Sugar didn't get the rights for that though I don't know if the designers pay some sort of premium to be considered for inclusion in the show.

Correct decisions tonight.

Are the sales that these guys make real? If so, what happens to the money?

Yep, probably correct though I wouldn't have objected to the fairly odious James being binned either. Would have been better if Lindsay had actually resigned before she was fired.

So glad that Nurun c**t got punted. Everything about her annoyed me to irrationaly high levels. Her voice annoyed me, her stupid moron smile annoyed me, her weakness annoyed me, her shit headscarves annoyed me, her crap arguments annoyed me, her fucking face annoyed me.

Aye Baracus, get FIRED in about her! Chortle.

I had a wee chuckle at that.

Anyway, I tried having a w**k over her last night. I even busted out the Monkey Spanker and the lube. It just wouldn't happen. She's too rancid. I tried using the fury and about ripped the old chap off. Still nothing.

In the end I just had to rely on one of my fall backs.

Not exactly a revelation, but at least one of these videos will be hilariously abysmal and utter inappropriate and thus a massive failure.

One of them?

Absolutely correct from Sugar tonight. He should have done that on occasion several series ago. He's been waiting for the opportunity to bin Sarah and Steven and didn't want to miss it. Ella Jade had to go to. Made a complete arse of the task and her own business plan was based on that so it was already hopeless.

Ooow ya f£cker! Nice wee touch this week. As stated above, the standard isn't high tonight. If I had to, I'd be putting my money on the Aussie at this point. I'm still reluctant until I see how he performs as PM.

Archived