The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found The Apprentice very entertaining when I was at school but about five years ago I realised not only that it's the same shit every series but that every year there's decreasing focus on the tasks and more on what goes on between candidates in the house. The producers, desperate to improve ratings, keep trying harder to pick edgy candidates with defective social skills and flamboyant haircuts. By Series 15 it will be Big Brother in suits, with 10 minutes of selling fairy cakes in Covent Garden.

Obviously it's full of smug p***ks but that is the great thing about the show. You get to see them ripped to shreds and their dreams destroyed.

Speaking of which...have Hand-Sant sacked you yet?

I'm still loving the Apprentice, but I can see the formula getting a wee bit tired.

There is also the basic joke that everyone has come to realise, in which the first few series, if I mind, folk couldn't believe these 'serious' business people were making such a**** of themselves.

Whereas now, everyone knows the contestants aren't serious business people and are there because they are either serious a**** who will make an a*** of themselves, or are grade-A office daftie types who we all know and barely tolerate, or are fit ladies in tight suits, or are reality-show wannabes, or are Katie Hopkins.

Archived