P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vision for a dece party would of course follow the example of Holyrood's most dece boi P.Harv with an egalitarian "co-convenor" title instead of Leader.

Regardless, I've decided that the Dece cause is more important than ego and power, and I will be throwing my hat in the ring to support the Dece party in whatever way possible.

Scotland's media, it's football culture and its premier football website need to adopt the way of deceness. There's been huge inroads with PnB but it's sadly lacking with the other two. I have my ideas how to move us from a beta society to a better society, and that's why when the time comes I will be putting myself forward as a Dece Party deputy.

We are the minority, but with all the beta/doss/undece votes divided amongst three or four other parties we can be the biggest group, and one day the majority. I have a vision for a future where having Dece #swag will no longer be considered the privilege of a few, but a necessity for all. This is far more important to me than who runs the #perty

I'm looking forward to the debates with the Box Office party, where party leader VT will run with an emotional appeal to free Swampy and xbl from Banhammer-mo Bay Detention Centre, and have his supporters brandish placards emblazoned with "Be very specific", "Unlucky, champ" and "Thanks for playing".

Key Dates

13th October - Party Leaders Announced

13th October - Applications open for deputys and party members (this will be publicly on thread)

Applications/requests to join as a deputy or a party member as stated will be done on this thread after the leaders are announced on 13th Oct.

Just checking- you did mean 2014, right?

Candidate 3 is:

SodjesSixteenIncher

He believes that Scottish football and attendances would benefit by allowing fit women to attend matches for free. All good TV programmes will be free on terrestrial TV and believes maintaining 'dece' standards in Pie and Bov posting is fundamental to its success

The game is now open to ALL. Should you wish to be involved with a party then please state your worth on this thread.

It is up to you whether you wish to align yourself with a party just now or whether you wish to remain neutral and happy to join any party.

The three leaders will send me a list on Monday night with their order of preference of who they would like in their team from available players.

Archived