P&B General Election - Game

Adam - what's the dece party's view on scottish tabloids? I know white papers aren't out yet but we have yet to even hear a peep on your thoughts on scottish media?

I think it's telling David that we're yet to hear anything of any substance from the Dece party, other than "guiding the juniors" and "advising clubs to sell chicken".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a solid income to the junior teams would be to make pies from road kill?

Do not bomb out the idea on how it sounds right away

Down Ayrshire way there are pheasents and deers and rabbit and hairs that all get killed

I hear Fox can be quite tasty as well and makes a great feast

Rabbit is outstanding, I would be all for it! Not too sure on Fox right enough. They remind me of my cats...

So basically, "if you don't like it, lump it."

This is just driving people away from the game, the opposite of what we all are striving towards.

We're striving to improve the game. People going to junior games don't improve it.

Guest honestrae95

Im torn here.

I was a YSU man but ginge and his plan for scottish football have been an utter mess and i dont think he even knows his own party policy.

Spain has been thorough and articulate but his party are riven with juniorism.

Dece have nothing to say for themselves bit half hearted attempts to appear inclisive by putting baroness warsi up to speak.

My question for all candidates would be as a former kloppist what party best represents my aspirations now?

It's quite simple my friend. The resources that are being put into the juniors will now be put into development within the senior ranks and provide us with a higher quality player. The supporters of junior teams that fold will be encouraged back to their local senior team, increasing the number of supporters through the gates and therefore these senior teams income.

We're striving to improve the game. People going to junior games don't improve it.

Coarse they do they scout guys like Doolan and Erskine and give them the chance of senior football

And also people watch junior games a lot when there senior side is not playing

Adam - what's the dece party's view on scottish tabloids? I know white papers aren't out yet but we have yet to even hear a peep on your thoughts on scottish media?

I've been asked to talk specially about the poor coverage of lower league football within the SPFL. One of our policies would be to increase funding to the online magazine, Tell him he's Pele, which I'm sure you will all agree, is an outstanding, often satirical read. I would love to give the writers the opportunity to make it more than a weekly edition, discussing much more about clubs at the grass roots end of the game.

The Daily Record and the Sun are hugely biased when it comes to the Dirty Duo, we need less of this rubbish.

Because the clubs that are subsidised will eventually go out of business meaning that money can be spent elsewhere, I.e. on senior football, meaning an improved quality. Further to this fans will move to the seniors, even if it's just casually, ergo more money.

Im torn here.

I was a YSU man but ginge and his plan for scottish football have been an utter mess and i dont think he even knows his own party policy.

Spain has been thorough and articulate but his party are riven with juniorism.

Dece have nothing to say for themselves bit half hearted attempts to appear inclisive by putting baroness warsi up to speak.

My question for all candidates would be as a former kloppist what party best represents my aspirations now?

IG, I'd like to think that everything we've said will have appealed to your Kloppist nature. Our ideals have always been similar. Can I question why you find juniors in our cabinet a problem?

So the question is, why do the people even need to elect you? You can "advise" from the safety of "Marbs".

We've got loads of ideas, this was just one. We have a few select policies, which will be discussed when our white paper is released in due course.

Archived