P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a blanket policy for every club, they can decide whether or not to implement our suggestion. I love a good pie, I mean I've even featured on Paul Hollywood's Sunday morning show talking about pies (I genuinely did, I was interviewed for the show at an away game at Cliftonhill last season), so we would advise clubs to offer a selection of meat/poultry based products.

Chicken is healthier, but everyone is allowed a cheat day here and there. So if you're a pie lover, fire in!

Are you claiming that the introduction of chickens isn't actually a policy, but a suggestion!? You are merely going to phone clubs up and tell them 'if you wish to introduce chickens, that is fine'?

It's not a blanket policy for every club, they can decide whether or not to implement our suggestion. I love a good pie, I mean I've even featured on Paul Hollywood's Sunday morning show talking about pies (I genuinely did, I was interviewed for the show at an away game at Cliftonhill last season), so we would advise clubs to offer a selection of meat/poultry based products.

Chicken is healthier, but everyone is allowed a cheat day here and there. So if you're a pie lover, fire in!

So the question is, why do the people even need to elect you? You can "advise" from the safety of "Marbs".

Kick the juniors out of the Scottish Cup, as I previously agreed was policy.

Serious one this time. What the f**k were you on about with the Scottish football at it's lowest point comments? Without going all Dryhorce on you, St Johnstone knocked out a team with bigger resources, Aberdeen went on a wonderful run and Celtic are looking pretty good r.e qualification. Sounds like more buzzwords from YSU.

Perhaps a solid income to the junior teams would be to make pies from road kill?

Do not bomb out the idea on how it sounds right away

Down Ayrshire way there are pheasents and deers and rabbit and hairs that all get killed

I hear Fox can be quite tasty as well and makes a great feast

Can you make mine a coffee? This debate could go on for ages. Milk n two thanks ;)

I'll try - I am polishing Ham's shoes right now.

Obviously quoted the wrong person, that was for Spain.

Indeed, so I'd like you to answer the original question.

"With regards to saving money, it may benefit the senior clubs but what about the fans? Make them go watch a team they don't want to support, higher ticket prices, potentially higher travel costs etc etc...?"

One team out of 4 made it to the group stages of any European competition, of the competition they are in because they were knocked out of the bigger competition. That's not a healthy return.

Indeed, so I'd like you to answer the original question.

"With regards to saving money, it may benefit the senior clubs but what about the fans? Make them go watch a team they don't want to support, higher ticket prices, potentially higher travel costs etc etc...?"

Thy don't have to go. Simple.

Thy don't have to go. Simple.

So basically, "if you don't like it, lump it."

This is just driving people away from the game, the opposite of what we all are striving towards.

Adam - what's your opinion on the dece 'patter' are you a fan?

It's a laugh, light hearted fun. That's all it was ever meant to be. People have been absolutely riled by it, which is why it has stuck for so long, in my opinion. Look at a Kilt with the red dot saga a few years back, it continued because it was constantly raised.

And Albino, I would happily answer a serious question put by yourself, but if you're going to remind me of the traumatic events of second year Geography when Mr Killop sat Eve Millerston next to me then expect a sarcastic answer.

Archived