P&B General Election - Game

Strange debate this? Literally nothing to do with our policies?

You will get a chance for that next week in leaders debates. This is about hot topics and as outlined Spain is perceived to be leafing your party. I think the audience should know who would actually rule if the party was in power

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange debate this? Literally nothing to do with our policies?

You will get a chance for that next week in leaders debates. This is about hot topics and as outlined Spain is perceived to be leafing your party. I think the audience should know who would actually rule if the party was in power

Ham is an ideas man. He likes to put forward his thoughts, and likes to get our opinions.

He doesn't get bogged down in the petty squabling that happens in here when there are more important aspects to running a campaign.

He's also level-headed. He knows sometimes we can get carried away, and advises us on our behaviour, and reels us in.

Do you think you would make a better leader?

Ironic coming from me, but can everyone apart from the four involved in this debate shut the f**k up? It's annoying as f**k reading it. Why is Ham allowed to get involved

*last post from me*

As Ham has interjected, this debate seems to have centered around us, our personalities and only one of our policies. Again if I can refer back to my opening speech, we are much, much more than this.

I can understand that the other parties have been unsettled by our steady climb, but we can't get sidetracked from the bigger picture here.

I think the volume of my presence compared to all other deputies and junior cabinet ministers is what gives this unfair impression of my party. This isn't our weakness, this is their insufficiency.

It really is all about the FUN Party.

Thank you, David.

People of Pie and Bovril, we at the FUN Party are going to follow a different tact from all other parties. We're here to listen. Some of you may already have been canvassed by our limited resources, the rest of you I open my arms to.

People may say we're too idealistic, but you've got to aim high if you want to change the world. Come to us, tell us your woes, and tell us how we can help.

Because I don't have to tell you that at the moment, that things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad.

It's a dece-pression. Everybody's opressed by an elitist regime. The dece-bois are running amok in the forum and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do; there's no end to it.

We know their fare is unfit to read, and still we sit watching our monitors whilst the "dece-bois" add an inordinate amount of V's in front of things and shorten words like they're going out of fashion, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

I know things are bad - worse than bad. We sit in league forums, the NSFW forum, the Top 5 forum, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and smaller and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our forums. Let me have my Last Man Standing, my Random Images, my Dead Pool and I won't get in your way. Just leave me alone. '

Well, we're not going to leave them alone, and you don't have to be afraid anymore! We don't need you to protest. We don't need you to riot. We don't need you to write to Div because to be honest, we wouldn't even know what to tell you to write. What we do want you to do, is to get angry, cause I'm sure as hell angry. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!'

We need you to wake up to the dece-pression now and declare to the world, "I LIKE USING FULL WORDS, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

Things have got to change, and I'm going to tell you now what we're going to do about the dece-pression.

We're going to fight them head on, and banish the word dece from Pie and Bovril forever.

A vote for the FUN Party, is the only vote to end the Dece-pression.

But with all that said, we at the FUN Party are more than that. Following input from the very people that are the lifeblood of Pie & Bovril, we've developed a number of policies that truly are for the people.

First and foremost, do you really want rotisserie chicken at the football instead of a pie, as advocated by the opposition? I know I don't. A pie is part of the very fabric of football and as such, to improve the experience for all supporters the FUN Party look to implement a minimum quality standard for all pies, of 8/10 from Big Gus and his Pie Reviews.
We also intend to revolutionise Safe Standing, Food & Drink service procedures,and implement new on the field disciplinary procedures. And of course, with Junior fan's in our cabinet, we obviously aim to protect all aspects of Football, from the power-league to the premier league.

From a media point of view, we're looking to replace the BBC Trust & Board with a democratically elected board from P&B. We'll also be changing procedures so that there's no doubt as to who a reporter or commentator supports. Additionally, there will be forfeits for these media personnel every time their team loses. We also have a new football program in development.

For the forum of P&B itself, in addition to the removal of DECE we're looking to make the experience much more FUN in itself. We're going to revolutionise the Word Association Thread, limit HJ's posts to 144 characters, and amongst others and perhaps most controversially, we're going to bring back Seamus.

This is just the tip of the iceberg here, and with our white paper on the way, the world is about to become a brave, new and most importantly FUN place. On our white paper, unlike any other party, you'll find a blank page at the back. This is your page. We can change the world together.

Ladies and gentlemen, a vote for FUN is not just the only true anti-dece vote. It's also the only true vote for a better future. Our future. Join the revolution, and jump on the FUN bus.

Now beer me.

Network is Dece though tbf.

We're quite happy with the way things are with this. I see this as nothing more than an underhand move to remove two of our cabinet from play.

How can this be justified?

Junior football is it staying or going? Adam/Spain - should there be any changes?

Ginge - what exactly would a YSU government mean for junior football clubs? Let's have some details

I have a special affiliation with Junior football. Without it, Clyde would never have been the side we were in the 1999/2000 title winning year. I love the Juniors!

Their fans however, could do with some guidance, especially on P&B. We would advocate a mentoring policy, which has been touched upon briefly, but will be discussed in more detail by our Minister for Sport.

But no, there would be no changes to the game, as we currently know it.

Also can the three deputies please confirm when their white paper will be released? It has to be before Sunday at 9

I would have to get back to you on this once I have clarified the release time with ham.

Archived