Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

There was a half Greek, half Scottish girl a few years below me at school with such a fucking ridiculous name that nobody believes me when I cite it in these kind of conversions.

Luckily, a quick google search reveals that she is now trying her hand at modelling and so I have proof.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2182437

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 6 lbs

She's well suited for modelling at least.

That was my daughter Nuala, the midwife mentioned it was her daughters name, we were going to call her Anna but ut didnt' suit her and fitted with Niamh. Ruairidh is gaelic for Roderick which is my dads name!

Aha, glad I remembered it wrong. Not sure how Ruri is going to react to his name when older, but I'm fairly sure he'd have struggled with Nuala.

There is a complete list of names registered in Scotland on the General Register Office website Some unbelievable ones in there....

http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/statistics/theme/vital-events/births/popular-names/babies-first-names-2013/detailed-tables.html

Some crackers there. Particularly feel sorry for the baby girl called Airdrie. And babies Attila and Genghis.

sounds like they made a SARS of things....

it seems by that list of girls names you just adapt a name of your favourite pop star. I hope I have twin girls so I can call them Morrisseya and Craigan-Charley!

Edited by tamthebam