Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

4 hours ago, hearthammer said:

It's not just the schemies and nedettes that pull out ridiculous names for their bambinos :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8082203/Poshest-names-newspaper-births-columns-online-hit.html

Fashion designer Olivia Von Halle is announced as giving birth to Dionysus Cosmo Chaos

Top quality child naming there for anyone with an interest in Ancient Greece. 

I work for an insurance company and see applications with ridiculous names quite often, genuinely saw one the other day that had Danger listed as the kids middle name, your kid getting bullied at school is a small price to pay for showing people how much of a cool parent you are! 

4 minutes ago, Torpar said:

I work for an insurance company and see applications with ridiculous names quite often, genuinely saw one the other day that had Danger listed as the kids middle name, your kid getting bullied at school is a small price to pay for showing people how much of a cool parent you are! 

I hope he's the son of Mr & Mrs Mouse.

28 minutes ago, Torpar said:

I was introduced to a woman at a friends one day, she was bit weird, kids middle name was Danger. I tried hard to hide my wtf face!

While at the dentist today:

Findlay was an argumentative shite that couldn't bear to be parted from his screen in the time it would take him to leave and get in his mum's car.

Katie and Rosie were silent and sat in peace in the waiting room.

Make of that what you will.

A girl I went to school with always posts about Harley, Harrison and Jackson. Someone should’ve told her about the difference between last names and first names. As far as I can tell Harrison and Jackson have the same Dad and his name isn’t Harris or Jack.

So glad I didn’t give my little angels MacPherson, O’Rourke and Fitzsimmons such stupid names.

On 07/03/2020 at 23:29, Arabdownunder said:
On 07/03/2020 at 21:07, Daydream said:
Jayden - one of the most popular made up daft hybrid names of recent times. IMO of course.

Complete with numerous dafter variations: Jaiden, Jaidyn, Jaydyn, Jaydin

A wee c***s name if ever there was one. See also Kayden, Hayden etc. 

There was a guy in my year at school called Dane, which is a rubbish name. You can imagine the reaction that got:

"How you dae'n, Dane?*

"What you dae'n the night, Dane?" 

He was one of those kids who was always on the absence list and no one knew where he was.