Any lunatics still thinking Messi is the best?

Mr Romanov

Think ronaldo is better now. Both phenomenal players.

I hope Messi again returns to his peak.

The two greatest players of all time, a victory for modern football. Thank god we enforced the rules to discourage hatchet men and focus on the real skill players.

This sounds like a post that someone will take exception to, leading to a long and thrilling exchange back and forth.

The fun never stops.

The only way to truly prove this is for both players to have a season in the Scottish League 2. I personally think Messi would edge it in an Albion Rovers shirt.

Messi's best seasons so far were when he was part of one of arguably the best team of all time when Iniesta and Xavi were at their peak and the team were playing football out of this world. They aren't playing as well as that now which is understandable so he's at a different time in his career.

This sounds like a post that someone will take exception to, leading to a long and thrilling exchange back and forth.

The fun never stops.

You joined the 18th May, 2010, and it has taken you more than 4 years to realise the fundamental rule of every online forum in existence?

No worries meight, you got there eventually.

You joined the 18th May, 2010, and it has taken you more than 4 years to realise the fundamental rule of every online forum in existence?

No worries meight, you got there eventually.

I see what you did there. You've taken my post (a post sarcastically implying that yours was written to cause petty arguments) and taken all the sarcasm out of it. This is quite clever as when taken completely literally it looks like I've just grasped how messageboards work, and by highlighting this you've wittily implied that I'm of low intelligence.

You nearly had me there Supras. It's lucky that I managed to decipher your cunning post, otherwise your clever quip may have led to a FURIOUS EXCHANGE.

I see what you did there. You've taken my post (a post sarcastically implying that yours was written to cause petty arguments) and taken all the sarcasm out of it. This is quite clever as when taken completely literally it looks like I've just grasped how messageboards work, and by highlighting this you've wittily implied that I'm of low intelligence. You nearly had me there Supras. It's lucky that I managed to decipher your cunning post, otherwise your clever quip may have led to a FURIOUS EXCHANGE.

You've got some potential, just don't go all American Psycho and you could end up being 1/10th of what mhak was.

I should charge for these online seminars, but I enjoy the satisfaction of helping others out.