Any lunatics still thinking Messi is the best?

Mr Romanov

Ah yes, that famous argument that Messi is the worlds best right at this moment, in the months of September and October 2014.

I'm with my man Mr Romanov, I've argued that Ronaldo is actually the worlds best right now, in the months of September and October 2014, for literally years.

Ah yes, that famous argument that Messi is the worlds best right at this moment, in the months of September and October 2014.

I'm with my man Mr Romanov, I've argued that Ronaldo is actually the worlds best right now, in the months of September and October 2014, for literally years.

:thumsup2

Messis role at barcelona under enrique isn't a false nine anymore, so he won't score as many goals. He's more of a 10 now, hes been creating and scoring this season and is far better than he was last. His all round play is brilliant, he clearly brings more to barcelona than ronaldo brings to madrid tbh.

Last time I checked this was indeed real life.

Seeing as this thread is a load of utter bollocks, let's go into this in a bit more detail?

How can you check something like that? Do you really know that this is real life? Thought provoking when you think about it.

Can't wait to see wee sad c***s calling each other "fanboys" despite showing every characteristic associated with being a fanboy (lol) themself.

Every time.

I'm waiting for the accusations of jealousy to start.

This thread has already had all the hallmarks of a classic "Ronaldo v Messi" thread:

- Goals being the definition of how good a player is and nothing else

- Messi not being better this exact minute, therefore not being the best in the world at all

- Ironic posts about wee diddy club players in Scotland actually being better than both of them, therefore rendering the original debate completely meaningless.

Think ronaldo is better now. Both phenomenal players.

I hope Messi again returns to his peak.

The two greatest players of all time, a victory for modern football. Thank god we enforced the rules to discourage hatchet men and focus on the real skill players.

Edited by Supras