Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 11/10/2014

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We rode our luck big time today, i had settled for a point and was thinking we would do well to hang on for that after we went down to ten men. So very happy to come away with three, we didn't deserve all three but there's something about HMFC this season.

Tough game. We played poorly and Alloa played well.

Having said that, we were down to 10 men for the last 10 minutes. Lost our captain and main centre back and yet we still had enough to force the win at the death.

That's champion form.

Had a look at the stats and it doesn't show a red card. Did you get an injury after all the subs?

Morgaro Gomis and Prince Buaben are Hearts' best players.

There's no doubt Gomis and Buaben are a class a part. Great piece of business to get them on board. Only one viewing I know but I was also very impressed with Eckersley and Wilson. The likes of King and Nicholson are also exciting talents.

It wasn't difficult to see why Rangers and Hibs struggled at Alloa.

Was very impressed with their organisation even though we didn't play very well.

That could turn out to be a big 3 points in a game where Alloa fully deserved a point.

Sorry to bring Rangers into it, but how ridiculous does their insistence on cancelling their game today seem now?!

Absolutely bizarre decision which puts a lot of pressure on.

I dont know if Rangers were supposed to be at home but wasn't there game cancelled because Ibrox was being used for the Scotland game.

On the game itself everything I would have said has been said. This was one of them games I went in expecting nothing and left disappointed after an 88th? minute goal.

Fair play to Hearts for taking their chance at the end as we couldn't do it all game.

Any updates on Spence?

I dont know if Rangers were supposed to be at home but wasn't there game cancelled because Ibrox was being used for the Scotland game.

On the game itself everything I would have said has been said. This was one of them games I went in expecting nothing and left disappointed after an 88th? minute goal.

Fair play to Hearts for taking their chance at the end as we couldn't do it all game.

Any updates on Spence?

Nope, game was at Central, they got it called off because they had 1 player away on international duty.

Archived