Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 11/10/2014

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alloa are proving good at home against the so called bigger teams so it'll be a tough game. I've obviously not seen them but maybe their style suits counter attacking. That said from the sound of the Rangers game the dominated midfield.

I think our passing game will be a bigger test for them than Hibs or Rangers provided and I'll go 2-0 hearts to put us 9 points clear.

I heard the cricket stand thing was just a rumour and the stand actually came up from England. Not sure which is true as that is the third story I've heard as to where it came from :lol::lol:

We got it from Glamorgan CCC. I'm sure that's the correct story.

We played well on Saturday and were unlucky not to come away with a point. I'm not confident about this week at all. I get the feeling we're going to get a bit of a doing.

We played well on Saturday and were unlucky not to come away with a point. I'm not confident about this week at all. I get the feeling we're going to get a bit of a doing.

Yeah me too. I watched the Hearts - Livingston highlights earlier and Livi were lucky to come away with only a 5-0 defeat, could easily have been double figures. With all the players we have out as well it'll take some effort to get anything out of this game at all. A Ryan McCord booking is about the only sure thing we can count on this weekend.

We got it from Glamorgan CCC. I'm sure that's the correct story.

http://www.alloaadvertiser.com/sport/crime-courts/articles/2008/11/05/30365-young-fans-chance-to-open-new-stand/

I think we beat Stirling as well that day.

I think every team is invited to train on it in the build up to the match. Just the vast majority turn it down. I think Mark McGhee was moaning about the pitch after Fyvie injured himself in the league cup years ago and Maitland came out and said that every team is invited to train on it but no one does.

Archived