Glastonbury 2015

Ziggy

Did anyone else get tickets?

I couldn't get through but a friend got me a ticket.

It's awkward as f**k though because there were 9 people wanting to go so the person that got through had to pick who got to go and who didn't. People are gonna fall out with each other,

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but christ it was close. I was in a network of about 120 people, carefully divved up into groups of 6 so when you got a page everyone on your list should have been guaranteed still needing a ticket. 100 out of 120 got them, but a couple of groups had skanks who had others trying for the tickets and lost the page when they tried to buy tickets.

I never got a sniff of a page myself. First time I have not bought my own. 26 minutes, you really have to be uber orginised these days.

Fleetwood Mac seemed to hint at festivals for next year, and apparently Queen are a rumour for it too. Radiohead are recording and they like Glasto, so a headline three of those sorts are definitely a possible. And Queen + Adam Lambert would fit the Michael Eavis "they're not British anymore" hint with Adam Lambert being the new singer.

Missed out for the first time since we started going. Slightly gutted but have faith in the resale and if not I'm going for a week away in Ibiza.

The same thing happened to me last year but we were all successful in the resale.

My mate pulled through and got me a ticket. Just the 2 of us this year due to every c**t having babies. 3rd time round for me. Not sure whether to stump up for worth view/tangerine fields as I'm getting less care free as I get older.

Fleetwood Mac seemed to hint at festivals for next year, and apparently Queen are a rumour for it too. Radiohead are recording and they like Glasto, so a headline three of those sorts are definitely a possible. And Queen + Adam Lambert would fit the Michael Eavis "they're not British anymore" hint with Adam Lambert being the new singer.

Latest rumours seem to be that Queen won`t be headlining. I had my numbers in by 9.03 and was left hanging till the screen changed at 09.25 !

Horrendous but worthwhile experience.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kanye west is a dick head

Maybe so but he has made some very good albums. Particularly at a time when most mainstream hip hop is utterly shite.

A lot of famous musicians could be labelled dick heads. Doesn't take away from them being good live or putting out good music. Not like you're going to be hanging out with them.

Kanye West has one tolerable track (Jesus Walks), and is an absolute moron of a human being. Jay Z must like the money Kanye's made him, but must be kicking himself for inflicting Kanye upon the world. His performance at the Brits and on Jonathon Ross's show were absolutely dreadful, talentless pish.

Listen to "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and tell me that it isn't a great album. To this day, I'm unsure if he is actually quite the egomanical idiot he comes across or if he is playing a character to keep us all talking. I personally don't enjoy his personal antics also, however the aforementioned album is a modern hip hop masterpiece.

People w**k themselves silly over c***s like The Rolling Stones or Janes Brown, who were quite content being absolute monsters to women. Kanye West plays the media goat alot, yet in comparison to some of Britain's most revered musicians, he isn't that bad.

Archived