Hibernian vs Dumbarton

Going to suggest the referee and his assistant have a better view than the Hibs fans in the stand. Mind you it might be another case of the obvious anti-Hibs bias that continues to permeate throughout Scottish football.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are so fucking awful. Dumbarton kicked and time wasted their way to a point but it was deserved, we hardly threatened in the second half.

Lol.

We didn't need to kick and time waste our way to a point,,Hibs were absolutely woeful, I'm just disappointed we never exploited their utter shiteness. Coulda played all day and not scored.

Lol.

We didn't need to kick and time waste our way to a point,,Hibs were absolutely woeful, I'm just disappointed we never exploited their utter shiteness. Coulda played all day and not scored.

It's true. 11 men behind the ball, time waste and foul when needs be. It got you the point. Be happy.

Good result although the Hibs fans must be seething, they had about 20 corners but couldn't finish and found Rogers in superb form once again.

Not quite sure why the penalty was given, it was a bit of a stramash but again Danny made an excellent save. It didn't cross the line but it was very, very close.

In the second half we threatened a wee bit more until the introduction of Campbell who was pretty poor.

I though the entire defence were excellent, particular credit to DVZ who I've criticized endlessly this season. He had his best game in a Sons shirt. Andy Graham and Taggart were outstanding again as was Nishy! Dominant in the air and played some nice passes.

Barry Cook is still an inept referee and Liam Craig is murder.

It's true. 11 men behind the ball, time waste and foul when needs be. It got you the point. Be happy.

I couldn't make it today but I am happy. This was an unexpected point in the first of a four-game sequence comprising Hibs and Hearts (A) and Rangers (H) twice. No doubt we will be duffed up next week and possibly thereafter, but we're a wee part-time club with two very influential players currently out injured and we're not going to light up Easter Road with slick, expansive football.

But you should also be happy - you're still a point ahead of us.

Archived