Hibernian vs Dumbarton

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match preview highlights the last time I was at a game at Easter Road

Memory Match: 15th September 1984 - Hibs 2 Dumbarton 3. It was the Coyle brothers who wrapped the points up for Dumbarton in this Premier League clash. Two strikes from Joe and one from Tommy. Team - Arthur, Kay, MMcgowan, TCoyle, McNeil, McCahill, Ashwood, Craig, PMcGowan, Crawley, JCoyle. Subs - McCaig, Simpson

might head down to this am have a few beers with my new found Dumbarton friends before partaking in a wee stramash with Doyle, Sodje, Erin et al on Easter Road :)

I'll be at Ibrox tomorrow mate.

See a few years ago i would have been upset not being able to go to a Hibs game but now i don't.

might head down to this am have a few beers with my new found Dumbarton friends before partaking in a wee stramash with Doyle, Sodje, Erin et al on Easter Road :)

I chatted to you last time you guys were at us. Outside ground after game when your lecturer was waiting for Colin Nish. Anyhow i'll look out for you tomorrow. Perhaps you can keep us right for directions for watching Scotland game after game. Maybe if we win you can join us for a celebratory drink.

Archived