Hibernian vs Dumbarton

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same way in which they wiped the floor with us at the BBS?

We simply won't win every game, especially away from home. At Tynecastle though we will win every match with relative ease barring those against Rangers and Hibs. One goal and teams fold.

We simply won't win every game, especially away from home. At Tynecastle though we will win every match with relative ease barring those against Rangers and Hibs. One goal and teams fold.

Nah you'll beat Rangers and Hibs with imo, the only thing that will cost Hearts is complacency and that won't be an issue against them.

Not really. I didn't know what to expect.

I do know what to expect now though and that's a comfortable home win.

Do you think you'll get a result?

Don't see any reason why not. Look at it this way, when we played you last we weren't on as good a run of form as we are now. We got a result then so why not now?

Nah you'll beat Rangers and Hibs with imo, the only thing that will cost Hearts is complacency and that won't be an issue against them.

Don't see any reason why not. Look at it this way, when we played you last we weren't on as good a run of form as we are now. We got a result then so why not now?

Fair play to you. Dare to dream and all that.

Hearts will smash you though. :)

Just home from an enjoyable day out in Leith. Few beers in Middies before the game then down the Cameo after.

I should really mention the football but not a lot to say other than both teams were absolutely honking. There's nothing more to add really.

Never in doubt.

I don't remember ever seeing a team have 14 shots on target, including a penalty, and still being convinced that they'd never score.

You guys really need to start being more positive! :P

Archived