Hibernian vs Dumbarton

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to play the odds here and suggest that whatever the outcome of any match anywhere, the Cowdenbeath fan in attendance will be by far the most seething.

Doubtful. Went to Hibs Accies with a Hibby mate. Should have seen the seethe on him that day and for a while afterwards. He's popping along this Saturday as well. If Hibs lose i fully expect a 3 week seethe fest from him.

Absolutely nothing. When I was in Primary school a good few years ago, it wasn't uncommon for the Sons to give out complimentary tickets to the school kids.

Only way to get them off the Playstation IMO.

Exactly with all the empty seats we have I'd give a couple thousand away a week to school kids. The parents would then buy a ticket and hopefully get them hooked. Just a shame the football on show is mostly horrific.

Doubtful. Went to Hibs Accies with a Hibby mate. Should have seen the seethe on him that day and for a while afterwards. He's popping along this Saturday as well. If Hibs lose i fully expect a 3 week seethe fest from him.

I'm really surprised any Hibs fans get raging after losing these days, think they'd be used to it. We've been shit for that long I just laugh it of now.

Think that's why he gave up his season ticket years ago. A bunch of them now out of the habit of going. He probably makes the effort twice a season. He's only going this weekend as it's an excuse for us to go and have a few beers. Suits me. I get a day out, a few beers, a footie fix and won't have to participate in anything the wife has dreamed up for my "saturday off".

I think it's been asked but didn't see an answer, do any Hibs fans have any suggestions for somewhere to watch the scotland game after our game?

Not a Hibs fan :), but would suggest the Persevere at the foot of Easter Road, just past the entrance to Leith Academy. Decent pub with at least a couple of TV screens. A 10/15 minute walk from the stadium (in the direction of Leith). See you there for a celebratory pint :unsure:.

Archived