Hibernian vs Dumbarton

Let me say what fucking moron at the SPFL decided to put fixtures on the same day as a Scotland home game in the qualifiers especially the first home game.

I know quite a lot of ST holders who will be giving the game a miss next week as they will be at Ibrox for the Scotland game.

It's £22 to get in next week or you could keep that £22 and spend less in the pub watching the footy.

Anyway hope Gray is back next week, McGeouch starts and Kennedy starts.

We will sneak a 2-1 win here.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this, Hibs fans seem a lovely bunch and the mutual love for Colin Nish will keep everyone in the stadium in good spirits.

Hibs 1 (Nish) Dumbarton 7 (Nish, Beuzelin, I.Murray, McLelland, Taggart, Linton, Van Zanten)

You know you play in a diddy league when you don't even get international weekends off. sob.png

Not true!

When you have the international superstars of The Rangers you still get it off.

Thinking about heading along to this seeing as the Rangers are shiting it to play us.

Undecided whether to go into the home or away end. The rage from Dumbo fans if their team aren't playing well (or sometimes even if they are) might be an experience.

On the other hand the seethe from the East stand might be an experience if Hibs are losing.

Which is most likely?

Thinking about heading along to this seeing as the Rangers are shiting it to play us.

Undecided whether to go into the home or away end. The rage from Dumbo fans if their team aren't playing well (or sometimes even if they are) might be an experience.

On the other hand the seethe from the East stand might be an experience if Hibs are losing.

Which is most likely?

Absolutely no rage from any of the away supporters regardless of the performance. Only tends to come from the old codgers at home games who expect us to win 5 or 6 nil whilst playing Brazilian esque samba football.

Basically if you're coming along to experience seething Dumbarton fans you will be highly disappointed, regardless of the score.

Absolutely no rage from any of the away supporters regardless of the performance. Only tends to come from the old codgers at home games who expect us to win 5 or 6 nil whilst playing Brazilian esque samba football.

Basically if you're coming along to experience seething Dumbarton fans you will be highly disappointed, regardless of the score.

Home end it is then.

Wise choice, expect the full on rage to begin after 10 minutes if we're not winning.

It is really easy to get a result against us at ER, keep it 0-0 till half time and the fans get on the players backs. The players then shite it and play even worse. It's a horrible atmosphere these days and it helps no one.

It is really easy to get a result against us at ER, keep it 0-0 till half time and the fans get on the players backs. The players then shite it and play even worse. It's a horrible atmosphere these days and it helps no one.

Other than the Hearts game, have Hibs been drawing 0-0 at half time with any team this season?

I don't know if this is true but if we were what would be wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. When I was in Primary school a good few years ago, it wasn't uncommon for the Sons to give out complimentary tickets to the school kids.

Only way to get them off the Playstation IMO.

Archived