Cumnock manager

Awaythenock7989

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's true then that's a really good move for the guy. I'm a bit surprised at this to be honest with the guy having no alternative links to Cumnock.

So to get a job you need 'alternative' links to the club!?

Most Cumnock fans have stated on here that they had wanted the new man to be Cumnock through and through so I presumed that they indeed would go for someone of that stature. So I was shocked when I had heard today that they had offered the job to Mr Leonard of Maybole.

Most Cumnock fans have stated on here that they had wanted the new man to be Cumnock through and through so I presumed that they indeed would go for someone of that stature. So I was shocked when I had heard today that they had offered the job to Mr Leonard of Maybole.

Like who has said that

I mean when you say most, does that mean 2 out of 10 ?

Only 2 guys have bleated about this, hardly most. :thumbsdown you going ti shotts on saturday ? or is yur obsesion wi the 'Nock confined to here ?

Like who has said that

I mean when you say most, does that mean 2 out of 10 ?

How true is that?

As you say I've only ever heard of 2 people spouting this pish that the next man needs tae be Cumnock through n through.

This will be the same 2 people who "WALKED OUT" of the club as they didn't get their way but somehow have crawled back oot the woodwork like "OH LOOK AT ME I'M A GREAT SUPPORTER"

As far as I'm concerned I want a man who will get us back challenging for trophies every season. Irrespective if he has a connection with Cumnock or not

How true is that?

As you say I've only ever heard of 2 people spouting this pish that the next man needs tae be Cumnock through n through.

This will be the same 2 people who "WALKED OUT" of the club as they didn't get their way but somehow have crawled back oot the woodwork like "OH LOOK AT ME I'M A GREAT SUPPORTER"

As far as I'm concerned I want a man who will get us back challenging for trophies every season. Irrespective if he has a connection with Cumnock or not

Would be interesting to know who the two folk are, who are spouting this urine. During my 50 odd years connection with this club, I have seen managers from Lesmahagow, Paisley, Kirkconnel, Auchinleck, Cumnock, Ayr, to name but a few, so there is certainly no rule that the new man must be Cumnock through and through. What I have said on many occasions is that I feel the top job ie. Chairman should always be a man who has served his apprentship on the Cumnock committee, and is well versed up on all the aspects of the club ,able to take on a very responsible position, and not be handed the job on a plate with no knowledge of the club and the local environment. Some supporters disagree with me, but again everyone is entitled to their opinion. So far as being a supporter is concerned, IF the reference made about WALKING OUT refers to me, yes I have stayed away this season up until now, because I was very unhappy with the way things were going at the club, but be assured I will be back now, to add to the many years I have supported this club.

No disrespect to maybole, actually quite a compliment their manager is being linked with this position, Peter Leonard deserves a job like this.

If the guy is happy where he is he'd be mental to take this.

He'd be depressed within a month.

Archived