Cumnock manager

Awaythenock7989

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd choice candidate gets the Cumnock job then. Good manager in John McKewon and what a match to get started in this Saturday in the Big Ayrshire Derby.

What a pile of shite! Concentrate on your own team! If Cumnock have decided their manager then let them be and stop being a dick!

Believe what you like guys. ;)

So you don't like maybole much , you have a go at their team and players on super 1st thread , then come on here to link the manager with the cumnock job to stir it a bit more. That's it in a nutshell eh ?

Peter told his players he knocked back the job, as per one of his Maybole players. Whether The Nock actually offered him the job I don't know, but he's telling his players he got interviewed & offered & turned it down.

Peter def did not say that, I was there at training when Peter told the boys he had spoken to cumnock about the job. I was also there on Saturday when he told them that he had phoned cumnock up to say that he didn't want to be considered for the managers job for his own personal reasons. At no point did he say he had knocked back anything or that he was even offered the job. From our committees and players point of view delighted that Peter is still at ladywell and all the best to the new gaffer at cumnock as well!

Seems so many people make up their own facts in here. Regardless of all this I wish John and Paul all the best. I believe Martin Devlin is also going with them. I'm sure over time they will be a success. I just hope they are given time to make their own mark on the team and can give the folk of Cumnock the exciting/attacking brand of football they delivered to Beltane.

Good luck guys and I'm looking forward to the new appointment at Wishy also.

Seems so many people make up their own facts in here. Regardless of all this I wish John and Paul all the best. I believe Martin Devlin is also going with them. I'm sure over time they will be a success. I just hope they are given time to make their own mark on the team and can give the folk of Cumnock the exciting/attacking brand of football they delivered to Beltane.

Good luck guys and I'm looking forward to the new appointment at Wishy also.

To be fair, it's easy to see where the misunderstanding arose over this issue.

As for Cumnock, this is a big step up for the new man. I don't know him or his brand of football but from a basic facts point of view, he has come from District level football to the big League. That's an adjustment in itself.

That's before he meets the locals. Hope he has a supply of silver bullets and stakes.

At this point I should say all the best to him.........but it's Cumnock, so........

To be fair, it's easy to see where the misunderstanding arose over this issue.

As for Cumnock, this is a big step up for the new man. I don't know him or his brand of football but from a basic facts point of view, he has come from District level football to the big League. That's an adjustment in itself.

That's before he meets the locals. Hope he has a supply of silver bullets and stakes.

At this point I should say all the best to him.........but it's Cumnock, so........

That might not be enough though,jimbo. :unsure2: Still,there's at least one likeable wee guy in the village ......

1st choice, 2nd choice, 100th choice. John won't be lbothered. He has been invited to have a go at one of the top jobs in Junior football.

Players who buckle down & adopt his ways will become much fitter, & better players. Better people as well.

Good luck to him & his staff.

Archived