Cumnock manager

Awaythenock7989

A good manager will never apply for a job. But they do get loads of offers. I'm delighted for John & the lads.

Good luck to them at Cumnock. They are going to a super club, with a very good squad of players.

Couldn't have hoped for a better start. Should be a cracker. I'm taking him to get a result on Saturday,

no sure which one though.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I was correct all along and want away wishaw manager was applying for every job to leave wishaw!

As the other poster said I believe this is so far from the truth! Being a approached by Cumnock to interview for their vacant managers post speaks volumes of John! Also there aren't a lot of people who would turn down the chance to go super premier from the central first division! I for one wish John all the best! For the short time he was my manager he was fantastic! He will do well with Cumnock that's for sure!

Waiting on a reply from wishawloyal as he knows that I know about knowing about all the application forms john has filled in the past year or so!

Obviously still have an issue with John letting you go cause you weren't good enough or some other sob story that you weren't good enough or always last picked for P.E!!

Why is it some people on here can't just let someones achievements be praised and encouraged rather than bring up stuff that has no relevance. Sad sad sad individual with nothing better to do!!

Cumnock only had twelve players available on Saturday, work commitments and such like. So who knows what will happen with wishaw players.

I do hope he doesn't rape the team (wishaw), but his loyalties are now with Cumnock.

McKeown did excellent at Wishy putting pride and belief into a long time suffering club,he was though under no pressure there and could probably stayed as long as he wished.Cumnock will be a different kettle of spiders,he will be expected to get results,to lead this famous club back to the top,His lack of experience at the top level will put pressure on him when the going gets tough,he will be hoping to get off to a flyer,get the fans behind him early.Cumnock is a fantastic club and not many better jobs can be had in junior fitba ...best of luck to the guy.

Cumnock only had twelve players available on Saturday, work commitments and such like. So who knows what will happen with wishaw players.

I do hope he doesn't rape the team (wishaw), but his loyalties are now with Cumnock.

kennethwilliams.jpg

He surely wouldn't stoop to that,wm?

kennethwilliams.jpg

He surely wouldn't stoop to that,wm?

I would hope not Tommy but there's more than a couple of decent young players, as you well know, who would do a job no bother I feel and I'm sure a few would like a crack at the big time.

I was going to say it's mid season and transfers are a no no, then I remembered!

Scoop. ......... Ayr Victoria gets it wrong again and then makes up excuse

Just need him to tell us why Peter Leonard didn't take the job when offered it

Stand by for more pish............. in fact I think I smell shiiiiiiiite

I have heard that there's a few folk on here that are ex- players under various coaches/managers being debated on this thread

Just because certain teams and/or coaches let you go from that club doesn't mean you have to have a grudge against them

Ain't that right AV !!!!!!!!!

Archived