Saints V Newton

Oi Eccles jaw. Away take your face for a sh*t , Saints got a well deserved 3-1 win, newtons manager was going mad for it after the game. The cu*t has no idea. Couldn't manage a f**king under 8s team to a 11-0 win over a team of blind goats.

Saints for the league,

Oi Eccles jaw. Away take your face for a sh*t , Saints got a well deserved 3-1 win, newtons manager was going mad for it after the game. The cu*t has no idea. Couldn't manage a f**king under 8s team to a 11-0 win over a team of blind goats.

Saints for the league,

I think yesterday's game was a cup. Saints are 10 points behind Newton in the league a lot o ground to make up

Saints for the league,

Is this passing for patter these days?

Was going to just ignore this,don't get your comments here,1st up,my record as a manager reads very good,at Newton Stewart,kilwinning Rangers and Darvel jnrs,if a manager is ever happy at loosing then he's not the man for the job,tactically and physically my players are always set up right.As a foot note I'd like wish the lad that took a knock in 1st half a speedy recovery.

Saints for the league,

Saints for the league,

Right, here goes. I've read this comment about eighty times and still can't grasp this guys thought process.

Why specifically an under 8s team? Surely they would be tough to coach given their young age and an obvious desire to just run about and enjoy themselves? If you had said "he couldn't even win a game with the Lisbon Lions against Dumfries" that would have made sense!??! Now we move on to the fact u stated that they would win 11-0??A wins a win pal! If you had said they would have lost you would have made sense! Am I being too pernickety here?

Saints for the league,

You'll be used to managers going mad are you not?

Archived