Jeremy Clarkson

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/jeremy-clarkson-defends-argentina-number-plate-row-for-once-we-did-nothing-wrong-9774308.html

What a plonker!

Does anyone seriously believe the choice of numberplate used for Clarkson's Porsche for this Top Gear Special show from Argentina was a coincidence as the BBC is trying to claim?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Clarkson's idea to use that plate.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't even have clicked to the link between the 2 of them to be honest.

I think the Beeb should have perhaps have clicked before they even took the cars across.

Clarkson's bellendishness is absolutely incontrovertible but you have to have Parkhead levels of paranoia to regard the number plate H982 FKL as a veiled reference to the Falklands' war.

It's a mirror of the Green Brigade's reaction to the ambulance-chasing banner of a few years back wherein they regarded the 'TBO1' number plate as a reference to Tommy Burns rather than standing for The Blue Order.

post-44711-0-30254400-1412443033_thumb.j

The only thing I take from this story is that Argentina is The Sellick of South America.

He's putting too much effort into joining Club Dece IMO. Carry on the way he is going he will end up being another 8mile.

Archived