Sign in to follow this  
ICTJohnboy

Jeremy Clarkson

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/jeremy-clarkson-defends-argentina-number-plate-row-for-once-we-did-nothing-wrong-9774308.html

What a plonker!

Does anyone seriously believe the choice of numberplate used for Clarkson's Porsche for this Top Gear Special show from Argentina was a coincidence as the BBC is trying to claim?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Clarkson's idea to use that plate.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

I wouldn't even have clicked to the link between the 2 of them to be honest.

I think the Beeb should have perhaps have clicked before they even took the cars across.

Knowing what an utter bunch of knobends Clarkson and his pals are you can only imagine this to be deliberate,

Of course it was. It will be the most watched episode ever.

Old(young) Jeremy Clarkson played a smarmy c**t, current (old) JC plays a student japester. Hard to tell which one is more cringeworthy.

Clarkson is one of those backward English people who love to celebrate their country killing thousands of people from another country. So this doesn't surprise me.

Not only did they lose said war they couldn't catch and batter 3 middle aged men,

Ridiculous stuff from Argentina

Clarkson's bellendishness is absolutely incontrovertible but you have to have Parkhead levels of paranoia to regard the number plate H982 FKL as a veiled reference to the Falklands' war.

It's a mirror of the Green Brigade's reaction to the ambulance-chasing banner of a few years back wherein they regarded the 'TBO1' number plate as a reference to Tommy Burns rather than standing for The Blue Order.

post-44711-0-30254400-1412443033_thumb.j

The only thing I take from this story is that Argentina is The Sellick of South America.

He's putting too much effort into joining Club Dece IMO. Carry on the way he is going he will end up being another 8mile.

What? Explain please... I don't want to be in Club Dece.

Apologies Jezza. My mistake.

My, aren't Argentinians a touchy bunch?

Clarkson is a bellend, but in terms of things he's done in the past this is really a non-issue.