Alex Salmond In Kick-Ass Mode.

Ludo*1

You're so clueless and unaware of the irony of your statement that you're supporting the actions of a defeated, redundant leader who now phones into daytime radio shows because he, rightly, doesn't have any confidence in his deputy.

I keep seeing this posted, maybe someone can point me in the direction of an election that he has lost. Anytime during his career will be fine, even go as far back as St Andrews if you must.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say about ^^^ this ^^^ humiliating.

Alex Salmond could cover himself in whipped cream and run naked down Fraserburgh High Street singing "The hills are alive" and he wouldn't be anywhere near as embarrassing as your performances on here.

Im sure if he did this, banterous the bellend, would be fetishly chasing after him, such is his obsession with the man.

I keep seeing this posted, maybe someone can point me in the direction of an election that he has lost. Anytime during his career will be fine, even go as far back as St Andrews if you must.

He lost the referendum which has ended his career HTH

The referendum wasn't about Salmond...he didn't lose it, Scotland lost.

:lol:

He resigned.......because?

Oh wait. He wanted to spend more time on daytime phone ins didn't he?

I think you'll find that Scotland was allowed to make its own decision in spite of rabble rousing that the FM indulged in but people in a civillised society don't like that or those Union Jack waving clowns in George Square

Well this thread has been sidetracked by Banterous' pish.

Like every thread he goes on. Can you not all just put him on ignore? Don't know whose alias he is, if he is, but for some reason he seems to have immunity from the banhammer.

Even Alex Salmond's naysayers have to be impressed when he's in 'kick-ass' mode. This is the thread to share the best Salmond moments now that he's stepping down from his role as First Minister.

I have to say, I particularly enjoyed this radio interview he done yesterday when he just randomly phoned in. Even better when Jim Gifford calls the show back to try and have his say and just self-destructs.

Link.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a shame he feels he has to stand down as first minister.

I just love how all you fucking dafties hold such a fucking loser in such high regard. The man was badly beaten up, left the laughing stock of Scotland and should quietly disappear

He lost the referendum which has ended his career HTH

???

I am not sure how this answers my question TBH. Not surprising really as you tend to have a habit of posting unsubstantiated pish and then failing to back it up when called out.

My understanding was that as part of the SNP manifesto, a referendum was held, and the vote went against the views of the SNP. As the head of the party, Alex Salmond took the view that he should resign as leader of the SNP, which then requires that he step down as first minister. No election loss that I can see.

His career has not ended as he has stated that he intends to continue to represent Aberdeenshire East.

I just love how all you fucking dafties hold such a fucking loser in such high regard. The man was badly beaten up, left the laughing stock of Scotland and should quietly disappear

"dafties", from the undoubted thickest poster on the forum.

Tremendous .

I think you are mistaken. This is a thread about Alex Salmond, not George Galloway.

I like how Britnats constantly dribble the same pish about "Salmond won't let anyone argue against him", "dictator!!!", "power freak", then when he phones into the radio and beasts some wee diddy counsellor one on one, such debates are beneath that of an FM :lol: #shhnotears

The reality is of course that Salmond does not run away from arguments (hiya Dave, hiya pal) or refuse to let others put forward a view. He more often than not just puts forward his own and gets his opponents absolutely telt, which the Scottish cringer a can't stand.

A top, top boy. Was originally disappointed to see him stand down but Sturgeon will be a very popular and capable FM for many years to come, so a good move really.

I like how Britnats constantly dribble the same pish about "Salmond won't let anyone argue against him", "dictator!!!", "power freak", then when he phones into the radio and beasts some wee diddy counsellor one on one, such debates are beneath that of an FM :lol: #shhnotears

The reality is of course that Salmond does not run away from arguments (hiya Dave, hiya pal) or refuse to let others put forward a view. He more often than not just puts forward his own and gets his opponents absolutely telt, which the Scottish cringer a can't stand.

A top, top boy. Was originally disappointed to see him stand down but Sturgeon will be a very popular and capable FM for many years to come, so a good move really.

So very much this. The fact that Salmond stirs up such anger in the whining, mewling Britnats is to his eternal credit.

Archived