Alex Salmond In Kick-Ass Mode.

Ludo*1

You know, i would think more of all you Yes voting seethers if you just admit you despise the English, and that played a major part in the way you voted, just saying ken ??. Go on, let it all out, you know you want too

Yeah I hate myself and my wife, my wife hates herself too. Not to mention half her family, and many of her friends.

Why don't you just admit, along with other no's that you hate Scottish people. We'll call it even...... Fud

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, i would think more of all you Yes voting seethers if you just admit you despise the English, and that played a major part in the way you voted, just saying ken ??. Go on, let it all out, you know you want too

I don't despise anyone. I do pity you though

Hi Banty!!!! Totally agree with the things you say! No matter what these ppl say the cannot deny that Britannia still rules the waves

British Gas, the queen, David Cameron, BP, the pound, Northern ireland, jaguar, the proms, the British Lions, Andy Murray, tea, bangers and mash, Bulldogs, the great British bake off, Gordon Ramsey, MG'S, world war 2, green street the movie, Berwick Rangers, Glasgow rangers, balmoral castle, boris Johnson, the red busses, black taxis, the O2, SAS, whiskey, steel, coal and oil and gas to name a few brilliantly British made

That's actually quite a funny post. Tragic, the idea of going to the bother just to troll a website, but quite a good effort nonetheless.

It was the idea that Gordon Ramsey is a reason to be proud to be British that tickled me

I thought the fact that Berwick Rangers were mentioned before the newer Glasgow version was appropriate. Also notice that the aforementioned Glasgow version haven't been around long enough to gain a capital R. :lol:

Hi Banty!!!! Totally agree with the things you say! No matter what these ppl say the cannot deny that Britannia still rules the waves

British Gas, the queen, David Cameron, BP, the pound, Northern ireland, jaguar, the proms, the British Lions, Andy Murray, tea, bangers and mash, Bulldogs, the great British bake off, Gordon Ramsey, MG'S, world war 2, green street the movie, Berwick Rangers, Glasgow rangers, balmoral castle, boris Johnson, the red busses, black taxis, the O2, SAS, whiskey, steel, coal and oil and gas to name a few brilliantly British made

Whiskey is either Irish or American.

The stuff made in Scotland is whisky. So I assume you will let us keep that.

:)

I really don't like alex salmond!!!!! He's smarmy and nearly split up the uk. I'm glad he's going and only hope whoever replaces him is a decent person who respects the referendum result and does not persue another one

You have logged in here by mistake. Mumsnet is that way ------------------------------->

So it wasn't the whole Britannia Rules the Waves part?

US Naval Total Vessels - 290 of which 10 Aircraft Carriers and 9 Amphibous Assualt Carriers

Royal Navy Total Vessels - 90 of which 0 Aircraft Carriers and 3 Amphibous Assualt Carriers

Oh! I thought she was talking about Saltcoats.

Archived